𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦: 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓁

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Your wrists ached as you continued struggling against the handcuffs

Your wrists ached as you continued struggling against the handcuffs. You let out an exasperated sigh, succumbing to the realization that you were stuck there until someone found you, until they all saw how you fucked everything up.

If you could've facepalmed you would have.

Maybe you should join Eren, become a "jaegerist" as he called it.

You immediately repelled the intrusive notion. You loved Eren but you could never betray your friends, or what you stood for... But lately, the line between "right" and "wrong" had been blurred as fuck and you couldn't tell what it really was you stood for anymore.

But then what if Eren really was just using you this whole time?

Your warring thoughts were abruptly interrupted by an ear-shattering crash coming from the opposite end of the jail cell room, followed by several frantic footsteps exiting the other branch of the prison and heading to the area. It sounded almost as if a bunch of people was escaping out of the newly blasted hole in the wall.

Immediately after, you could hear two guards rushing down in a panic.

"The hell is this!?" One of them yelled.

"It looks like he used the power of his titan to instantly create an escape route before fleeing," the other replied. "And he sealed the hole to prevent anyone from coming after him!"

"Oh fuck.. wait, wasn't he supposed to have been in the last cell instead?? And didn't he have a personal guard on duty? What happened to her?"

You took a deep breath before you answered. "I'm- uh- over here..."

You looked up sheepishly as the two guards ran over to the cell you were in.

"A little help please," you asked tentatively. You were humiliated.

"Yeah sure, um do you have the keys?" one guard asked the other.

"Wait, we shouldn't let her go," he muttered, but inadvertently loud enough for you to hear. "There have been traitors in our ranks, we don't know if she let him go and is pretending that he tricked her."

"Huh, you're right. We should probably take her to the commanders to see what they say."

"But I didn't-" you started.

"Save it for Pixis and Hange."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stumbled along as one of the guards painfully gripped your left arm as they bolted up to the meeting room.

You tried to maintain your balance as they kept your hands cuffed behind your back and you were trying not to faceplant.

All three of you crashed through the doors to the conference area, out of breath.