𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟥: 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈 𝒟𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓁

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

Eren grabbed your hand and walked you briskly upstairs

Eren grabbed your hand and walked you briskly upstairs. You savored the feeling of his grip, surprised that he could still give you butterflies from the smallest of actions. Finally, you arrived.

"Y/n," he said, opening the door for you, "Since Pieck is in the communal showers, you will be using my private bathroom. We can't have you fraternizing further with the Cart Titan now can we?"

You scoffed and walked in. "Are you afraid I'll make her cum for a third time? Afraid I'll beat your record, huh?"

"Y/n I swear," Eren rubbed at his temples. "Just get in the shower."

"Wait, why is your bathroom so fancy, that's not fair," you complained, walking up to a mini jukebox in the corner of the room.

"It was the commanders'. They had a bunch of prototype technology lying around, so I brought it in here. I like to listen to music while I shower."

"Lucky bitch," you said. "Well, this may be the only time I get to try it so I'm putting some on whether you like it or not, Mr. Jaeger."

You took a minute to go through the options. Finally, you found a nice playlist and put it on. "Y/n, we really don't have that much time, get in the shower. I have to bathe next."

You pouted playfully at him and then stripped in front of him, throwing your bra at his face. He caught it. You smirked at him for a few seconds as he stared at your bare form. You could tell he was restraining himself. "Okie," you said, hopping into the shower and pulling the curtains shut behind you.

As the music filled the room, you turned on the warm water, letting it run over your body. Even the shower here was ten times nicer than yours. Feeling the heat against your skin, all you could think about was Eren and his sexy bitch ass self waiting right outside.

"Eren," you called.

"Yes, Y/n," he answered.

"There's no soap in here," you lied. "Can you just pass me some please?"

You heard him digging through the cupboard under the sink, and soon his hand was sticking through the curtain passing you a bar.

"Here, Y/n. But I'm pretty sure there was soap alr-" his words were cut off as you grabbed his forearm and pulled him under the steamy water with you. His teal eyes met yours with momentary shock. You grabbed him by the belt, pulling him against you. You looked down at his shirt that was soaking wet and outlined each and every contour of his ripped physique.

"Exactly what I said," he murmured softly, his eyes darting between your eyes challenging him and your inviting lips, "you are the fucking Paradis Devil."

At that, he pulled you in by the waist and crashed his lips onto yours. You both closed your eyes into the kiss, pressed fully against each other, warm water cascading around you. You wrapped your arms around his back, feeling his huge muscles. You removed his cloak then trailed your hands down and caught the base of his shirt, pulling it off of him.