𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟦: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝑒𝓂𝓎

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

You averted your gaze. Eren just stared at Floch nonchalantly. He had clearly returned to being emotionless.

"Floch, handcuff Pieck to Gabi. There is no need to restrain Y/n, she will come with me."

Floch begrudgingly brought Gabi out of the other room and obeyed. You managed a glance at Pieck. You looked at her apologetically but she seemed more bothered by something else than you and Eren.

Soon, several other armed jaegerists appeared, and on Eren's command began escorting your group up to the rooftop.

"They will be accompanying us as a precaution. Anything could play right now," Eren stated.

He led the group in silence and you walked beside him, Floch right behind with Pieck and Gabi. As you proceeded you felt Eren's sleeve brush against your arm and the next thing you know he had grabbed your hand, interlocking his fingers with yours. You were surprised by this display of affection in front of so many people, but Eren evidently did not give a fuck. Or maybe he wanted to show everyone that you were his. You felt butterflies in your stomach as he squeezed your hand reassuringly as you continued upwards, leading the group with him. You squeezed back and saw a faint smile on his face.

"So does this mean we're on your side now?" Pieck spoke to Eren, breaking the silence.

He steeled his face again, addressing her, "If you can hand us the other infiltrators. You and the kid are staying cuffed until then. Try turning into a titan and she'll be ashes."

You secretly hoped Pieck would shift just so the Sasha-killing brat could fucking die. You chastised yourself for the thought and remained quiet.

Soon you entered a room full of more jaegerists. As you ascended the stairs, you saw a good few of them staring at Pieck and commenting.

"That dainty thing is a Marleyan soldier?"

"She's on our side?"

Pieck turned to face the jaegerists, smiling adorably at them. "Hey there!" she chirped, driving some of them wild. You couldn't help but feel jealous at the way other people were watching her. You were annoyed at how the men were basically catcalling her. But you weren't in the position to be jealous or possessive at all.

"Why is Eren Jaeger holding Cadet L/n's hand? Is she his girlfriend?" that one caught you off-guard. Your cheeks flushed red and you looked up at Eren who had a subtle yet obnoxious smirk on his face. You rolled your eyes and flicked one of his fingers hard. You couldn't risk punching him or the jaegerists might actually kill you.

As you exited the room, Gabi finally spoke, "Um... where's Falco?"

"Falco's here too, but he ingested some of Zeke's spinal fluid," Eren replied.