𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟤: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈 𝒯𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

"Y/n," Eren seethed. "You are playing a very dangerous fucking game." His eyes did not shift from the scene before him as he glowered with frustration. You were expecting him to tell you to put your clothes back on, to end it immediately. But what he did took you by surprise.

He purposefully walked up to you two, holding eye contact with you. He viciously pulled his cloak and shirt off, throwing it behind him and switching his attention to Pieck. "Is this okay?" he asked her, breathing heavily with range, his pecs heaving.

Pieck's eyes widened in shock. She looked at you. Your brain was glitching. Was this actually happening? You were mad as hell with Eren, but if you were going to get to fuck two of the hottest beings in existence at the same time you were so fucking down. You gave her a look that said to do whatever she was comfortable with.

"Well, I've always wanted to try something like this before my time... ran up," she considered. Pieck was wild as fuck. "So... yes, I am."

Eren nodded slowly then turned to face you. You didn't know whether to be excited or scared. His teal eyes pierced yours with a rage like never before. He stepped towards you and in a quick motion his hand was around your throat, removing you up off Pieck and choking you against the wall.

"Aww Eren, you seem mad," you barely managed to taunt him with your air supply being reduced. "Why's that?"

Eren pushed against you harder, stray strands of his hair being blown violently by his enraged exhales. "I don't like you with anyone else, Y/n," his hot breath hissed into your ear, sending butterflies to your stomach. He then looked into your eyes, leaning in almost as if he were going to kiss you, then abruptly stopped and whispered venomously, "Let me show you how it feels."

He released your neck, left you against the wall, dumbfounded, and sat next to Pieck on the couch. You watched in a stupor as he groped her thigh with one hand, and pulled her in with the next into a deep, passionate kiss. You felt rage bubbling through your veins as their tongues intertwined but you weren't sure whom to be jealous of. As a matter of fact, the scene before you was turning you on.

Eren began fondling Pieck's breasts. As he kissed her, he held eye contact with you, evilly smirking. That was where you drew the line. You marched up to them. "You bitches better not think you're continuing without me."

Pieck broke the kiss, looking at you eagerly. Eren grinned smugly, leaning back against the couch and man-spreading, abs on full display. He was enjoying driving you mad.

"How are we going to do this?" Pieck asked.

You contemplated for a second, then smiled wickedly as the perfect idea came to you. "Pieck, babe, you sit on the glass table, on the side furthest from the couch." She obliged.