𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟣: 𝒞𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

As Eren shut the door, leaving you alone from him, your fragile emotional block began to crumble and you burst into hysterical tears

As Eren shut the door, leaving you alone from him, your fragile emotional block began to crumble and you burst into hysterical tears. Pieck rushed over to you, wrapping you in her warm delicate arms and pulling you into her chest.

"I didn't want it to be true," you sobbed. "I didn't want to believe that he was manipulating me."

She ran her fingers through your hair, massaging your head.

"But I knew it all along, I just never wanted to accept it. He says he loves me, but why does he treat me like another pawn in his game!"

"Y/n," Pieck started, looking into your puffy eyes, "I just want you to know that you don't deserve this, and I wish you could find someone who could show you how they love you with no manipulation. Honestly, men are shit."

You sighed, then giggled and leaned further into her embrace. "To be very fucking honest, yes."

The two of you laughed together. You looked at her, once again taken aback by her beauty, the cute little scrunch of her nose when she smiled, the way she effortlessly lit up the room. Soon there was a silence.

"Pieck?" you said, caressing her face softly.

"Yes, Y/n?" she beamed sweetly back at you.

"I don't think we ever finished our game of truth or dare."

"Oh- that, yes," she was blushing.

"I believe it was your turn. You were about to dare me to do something but got cut short."

"I was very drunk and very excited, but- uh I was gonna dare you to- to kiss me," she averted her eyes nervously.

"I fucking knew it," you refrained from jumping for joy.

"I really wanted to kiss you that night," she said. "It- it wasn't just cuz I was drunk though, I still want to kiss you, Y/n."

"Well we never ended the game," you smirked, "so, I guess I still have to kiss you, Miss Finger."

You heard Pieck's breath hitch as you framed her face with your hands, and leaned in, your lips softly meeting hers as you took her by surprise. She then grinned into the kiss, pressing her hands against yours. Your heart began to race and your mind couldn't keep up with what was taking place.

Before you knew it, she placed one leg over you and then shifted so that she was sitting on your lap, facing you. You wrapped your hands around her waist, pulling her closer against you as you slipped your tongue into her mouth. She countered yours with hers, and you sucked on it, enjoying her sweet taste.

"What did I tell you," she breathily chided you, "about this." Pieck grabbed your hands around her waist and pushed them down to her ass. "I swear, Y/n." She playfully rolled her eyes. You squeezed her butt tightly as the two of you intensified your kiss.