𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟢: 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝒻𝒻

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

You woke up to an empty room. This was clearly becoming a thing now and it was annoying the shit out of you. You noticed that the blanket had been wrapped snugly around you at some point during the night.

You really couldn't understand Eren at all. It seemed like he was only playing with your emotions at this point because his motives made zero sense to you. Why would he fuck you in that prison cell, lead you on, then push you away, only to lead you on again and push you away some more. At this point, you didn't care if he was the attack, founding, and war hammer titan, you were feeling murderous.

Soon, the door was being opened and Eren was walking in half-naked, fresh out of the shower, droplets of water covering his body, wet hair slicked back, with a towel wrapped around his lower abdomen. It hung low enough so that you could see his defined V. You felt irritated that you still wanted to fuck him despite what he was putting your mental health through. Maybe Jean was right. You needed to go to horny jail.

"Morning, Y/n. I left my conditioner in here. Have you seen it?" Eren asked you.

"Your conditioner," you laughed nervously. You really couldn't think straight with Eren looking like that. "I thought dudes didn't use that."

"I like to take care of my hair, Y/n."

"So you're just going to walk in here half-naked and not say anything about last night?" you snapped back to the situation at hand.

"There is nothing to say," he found his conditioner and flipped it over in his hand. "We have a mission today, and I'm bringing you and that brat from Marley with me. So get ready and be downstairs in five minutes."

"Bitch what is it with you and trying to tell me what to do?"

Eren walked up to the bed and looked down at you. You could practically feel his body heat emanating from his moist skin and you could smell the crisp soap he had just used. He pushed your messy morning hair out of your face and leaned down.

"I'm not trying. I am telling you what to do. You're my prisoner now, Y/n, and I will not be repeating myself," he whispered against your ear, sending chills down your spine. He turned around and began walking off when you lunged up and slapped his ass through the towel.

"You know exactly what you're doing, jackass," you hissed against his ear, grabbing his ass harder, "Stop fucking playing with me."

You pushed past him and headed to the ladies' showers. You're pretty sure you saw him trying not to smirk. There he was confusing the shit out of you, and there you were going along with it again. You huffed as you entered the bathroom and began to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You descended the stairs to meet Eren waiting with one of his jaegerists.