𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟨: 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓇 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝑒

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

The two of you dug through your closet until you finally found things you wanted to wear, and then bathed and got dressed

You were wearing a cute pair of shorts and a loose shirt, with some nice hoop earrings. You let your h/c hair down so that it framed your face. You were ready to go.

"Pieck! I'm ready!" you called.

"I'm downstairs!" She answered.

You descended the stairs, only to have the breath knocked out of your lungs as you saw her waiting in your doorway. Pieck was wearing your white short simple mini dress, but it was a little longer on her. It clung gracefully to every curve of her body, but it wasn't too tight either. As she turned to greet you, her long dark hair swayed with her movements almost hypnotically. Seeing her in your dress like that was actually turning you on a little.

"Oh my goodness Pieck you look fucking amazing," you gushed before you could filter your words. You then blushed intensely. Y/n, shut the hell up you chastised yourself.

"Aww thank you Y/n! And you look quite hot yourself," she smiled and playfully grabbed your hand. Again.

"Now let's go! You take so long to get readyyy," she rolled her eyes teasingly.

"Ok okkk," you grinned at her, squeezing her hand a little. "Follow me."

You led Pieck down the street to the bar you had mentioned earlier, still not letting go of her hand.

"Here we are!" you announced. Upon entering the bar, there were a good few people in there already, and both dudes and girls were giving you two stares.

"Let's get drinks!" Pieck practically bounced to the bar. As she went ahead of you, you couldn't help but notice that her ass looked bomb as fuck in that dress. You quickly averted your eyes, feeling guilty for looking.

You sat next to her. "Pieck, not that it's a bad thing, but why are you so happy?"

She turned to face you, her face becoming a little more serious now. "Honestly, life has been absolute shit. But something about you just... I don't know, makes me happy. I'm excited to go out and have a fun night with you; I haven't had a relaxation day in longer than I could remember, and I don't think I may be having one again anytime soon."

"Awww," you sighed. "Well, I think tonight will be a lot of fun. Wait, shouldn't you be wearing your hood?"

"It's fine, Y/n. It's highly unlikely that anyone here would recognize me. You barely did and you were in the Survey Corps."

"True, I guess," you replied.

"Now drinks!" Pieck shouted dramatically.

Pieck ordered two shots which you two took and soon two turned into four which turned into six as the night progressed.