My Angel

Today I am going over to Kai's, so we can talk about the housing arrangements.

I throw on a jacket, grabbing my phone and keys, walking out the door.

I get into my car, driving off to Kai's apartment.

I arrive, hesitantly knocking on his door. It soon opens, revealing a shirtless Kai.

I stare for a moment. Woah, he had abs, damn. I snap out of my thoughts, covering my eyes.

"Could you have at least put on a shirt?"

"Sorry, just got out of the shower." I hear his footsteps move away from me.

I uncover my eyes, seeing him pulling a black t-shirt over his head. Now I notice his damp hair.

He turns back around, walking into the living room. He plops down on the couch, me taking a seat on the chair beside him.

"So...... how have you been?" He asks, breaking the silence.

But I stay silent.

"Good, good. I've been amazing, thanks for asking."

"Can we just get this over with?" I say, a little to loud, but I am not in the mood for small talk, today.

He sighs, nodding. "So we have the basics worked out, now for the guests and the others part of the service."

"Well Caroline will be my maid of honor, Elena and Bonnie as my brides maids."

He nods. "Uhhh I can try and get Ethan and Damon to be my groomsman. I can also try to get Stefan to be my best man."

"Okay. Liz will walk me down the isle, since this might be her last wedding she can attend."

We worked out the rest of the service. Choosing to invite a lot of my friends, and some of his coven, since they are being forced to come, anyway.

"Are we done now?" I ask, standing up.

He nods, clearing his throat. "Elysia-"

"I don't like when people call me that." I snap, looking at him harshly.

"At least it's better than Malachai." He states.

I laugh. "My name means 'heaven', It is definitely better than yours."

"Hey! My name means 'my angel'!"He argues.

"Yeah, they got that wrong." I mumble.

He shoots me a glare, standing up. "I don't remember you being this mean, Elysia." He pushes.

"And I don't remember you being this weak, Malachai." I push back.

His face grows red with rage. He walks quickly towards me, shoving me against a wall.

"I'm the weak one?" He's fuming.

I hum in response, making him angrier.

"You're the weak one!" His hand moves towards my neck, holding it tightly. His cold rings, pressing into my skin.

Good. I'm making him mad.

"I am?" I taunt. "Hmm"

"What do you think you're doing? Trying to make me mad?"

"Am I? I had no idea." I smirk, seeing how red he was. I grab his hand, prying it off of my neck.

I lean towards his ear, whispering quietly, "you know..... you're hot when you're mad."

His jaw clenches. I shove him away from me, slipping my way out the front door.

I quickly walk down the hallway.

What just happened? Why'd I do that?

I shake my head. "I am not getting wrapped up in his games again."

I storm out of the apartment building.

This chapter sucks!

Sorry the chapter was short! I am having writers block, but I am sure I'll think of something better soon.