The Originals

The bright sunlight, shining through the open window, hitting my face perfectly.

I smile and take a deep breathe, inhaling the fresh air. I haven't been able to get out a lot recently.

The trees pass by, almost like they were the ones moving, not us.

I turn to look towards Kai.

He's smiling, humming to the beat of the music. His hands are gripping the steering wheel, hard, but his face looks so sweet.

I will never understand this man.

***

We soon arrive to a giant house. It is white, surrounded by bushes. There is a circular driveway, with a grass spot in the middle.

I quickly stumble out of the car, running towards the family, sat upon the porch.

The blonde is the first one to see me, quickly standing and running my way.

I embrace her in my arms, tears slowly falling from my eyes. I missed her so much.

She pulls away and looks me in the face. "God I missed you Elle."

"I missed you too, Bex, so much." I wipe away some of the tears that have fallen on my cheek, her doing the same.

I glance behind Rebekah, seeing the others making their way down the steps.

The first to get to me is Kol. I embrace him in a tight hug, him and I were very close.

Then I move on to Elijah and Klaus, hugging them both.

"I literally saw you New Years, love." Klaus says laughing, hugging back.

I shrug and pull away. "So?"

He rolls his eyes, laughing once more. Elijah smiles and reaches for my hand, kissing the top of it.

"Good to see you again, Elysia." He whispers, once pulling away from my hand.

"It's good to see you too Elijah." I move on from the two men, making my way towards Hayley.

But somethings different. Oh wait, probably the baby she's holding. Wait. Baby?

"Elle, meet Hope. My daughter." Hayley says, smiling widely.

"Our daughter." Klaus adds.

I turn my head towards him, my jaw dropping to the floor.

"Yeah, I guess I forgot to mention that." He says laughing slightly.

I roll my eyes, returning my attention back to Hayley and Hope. "She's beautiful, Hayley."

She smiles and nods, handing Hope to me.

My smile grows larger, if that is even possible. "Hi Hope....." I say in my baby voice.

She coos and starts playing with my hair. She looks about 1, but I could be wrong.

I hear someone clear their throat behind me. Oh yeah, I forgot Kai was here.

We all turn towards him, the others looking confused.

"Guys this is Kai, my fiancé."

Kai waves at them, but they don't wave back. You can practically see all their mouths drop. Just like mine had, after figuring out about Hope.

"Hi." Kai says, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Elijah is the first to speak, stepping forwards and extending his hand towards Kai. "Elijah Mikaelson. Nice to meet you Malachai."