💔 They accidentally hurt you 💔 (Part-1)

Hisoka

You awe at the scenery from the top floor of the place called 'The Heaven's Arena'.

The magician gives you a small smile in acknowledgment but mostly keeps to the opposite side of the room. Something was bothering him today, you knew it.

In reality, Hisoka hadn't killed in a while and as such, he was close to feel his blood lust snap. This is bad.

He even went as far as registering for a fight earlier but no one accepted and his name wasn't against anyone either and just maybe, Hisoka overestimated himself to be able to keep this under control.

"Hisoka"

his golden eyes cleared as he gazed at you looking down at him with worry lacing your face

"Are you okay!" you asked placing a hand on his forehead, slowly the red haired man slid your hand from his forehead, to his cheek to snuggle in it.

"I'm alright my prescious rose~" he purrs softly in your hand gripping your wrist softly.

Feeling the slight heat rising to your cheeks you caress his smooth skin with your thumb

"I thought you'd be disappointed after you didn't get to...ughh fight!" you said with hesitation.

A breathy chuckle parted his lips. His golden eyes darker than usual, maybe it was just the lighting. He pressed a light kiss onto your palm while bringing his other hand to cup your face gently....at first.

Something was off.

Hisoka isn't like...THIS!!! Even though he was being affectionate, something prickled your skin to...Run?

Something changed around him...or about him.

You didn't realise when but Hisok's hand wrapped around your neck squeezing tightly. His other hand gripping your small wrist harshly enough to bruise.

"H-Hisoka what are- stop!" you try to get his hand off and struggle on spot. He was seated on a sofa and you stood between his legs making escape difficult.

"Ahh it's been such a long time~ the feeling of one's pulse speeding in absolute fear~" he smirks, darkly.

A tremble rocks through you shaking your knees, the look on his face said DEATH.

It was too much. You could feel yourself barely breathing. Then very slowly and lightly, Hisok's nails started digging into your throat igniting a painfull burn. Then it happened.

*SLAP*

His pale cheek was turning into a red shade with your hand mark. Then before he could react, you rip his hand off of yourself pushing him roughly back on the sofa before running out the room, without a second glance.

For a few moments Hisoka sat still.

Then gently grazed his fingertips on his now bruising cheek. His head leaning back, a deep frown on his face

"I deserved that"

His golden eyes returning back to their usual gleam. That was the first time Hisoka's blood lust calmed down without killing.