🎠 You Go On A Date~ 🎠

| Gon |

- For your date with Gon, this adorable hunter took you to an amusement park.

- You both being the over-energetic ones, spend the entire day up and down the rides and gaming stalls.

- Taking a small break you ate some snacks and enjoyed delicious slushies before getting back on your day. Gon made sure to pay, he knows what to do.

- I mean Gon did once said that he's been out with a lot of women when they used to visit his Island so.....

- From bumper cars to the ferris wheel, down the roller coaster and in the haunted house. Which on both your part was a really bad idea.

- He even won a huge cute teddy bear at a shooting stall, for you. 

- Your faces painted in pink and green patterns with bunny ears on your head, a big teddy bear in your arms and the other prizes in Gon's. You both looked adorable. 

- Helping you set your things in the room, just before he could leave you swiftly placed a small kiss on his cheek and were about to close the door when he stuck his hand in between stopping you

"(Y/n), I have to say something to you"

 | Killua |

 | Killua |

- Ok first off, this bOy knows how to dress. Hands down. 

- Killua with this extra-handsome look today planned the entire day starting from the gigantic aquarium. 

- The look of awe on both your faces was cute for the little badass hunters you both are but you would never forget the moment when your date shouted "NEMO!!" 

- Next was the much awaited Dolphin show. Though this assassin didn't like being water-splashed but he forgave the friendly mammal once it pecked his face.