👥📞 Their Phone 📞👥

Gon

Contact name:
(Y/n) chaannn❤️

Wallpaper:

Gallery:-His phone's gallery his usually filled with pictures of you, Killua and him

Gallery:
-His phone's gallery his usually filled with pictures of you, Killua and him.
-Some meme faced photos of you and Killua that he keeps in his 'fav' folder.
-Videos of training and hanging out together.
-Others would be pictures with Mito san, Kurapika, Leorio even one with a jester that he never likes to mention about, you don't really know why!

How regularly does he use his phone:
Gon actually doesn't have many reasons to use a phone  all the time, like us right now.
It's only when he needs to contact someone or thinks he needs to capture this moment, or maybe to answer your texts...or Killua's.

Killua

Contact name:
Sweets 💀💘

Wallpaper:

Gallery:-Believe it or not Killua's phone has tons of photos and videos

Gallery:
-Believe it or not Killua's phone has tons of photos and videos. Only you aren't aware of it.
-Mostly those consist of you and Alluka but you can also spot the early pics of Gon and the group as well.
-He has some really funny and random videos for god knows what reason.
-He will never admit it but Killua sometimes looks at your pictures and smiles softly.
Our tsun tsun baby~

How regularly does he use his phone:
Killua loves playing games whenever he has the time to.
Rather than that as seen in the series Killua often used his phone to contact people. So yeah.
Other than that I think he'll most probably use it to stay in touch with Gon.

Hisoka

Contact name:
Home.

Wallpaper: