Crewfu AU

Request by- @ChaosWind

Storyline-the Hafu lobby has to find out who the three mafia are and vote them out(mafia mod)
——————————————————————
Hafu sighed as she got crew. They were on the polus map and it was the last game of the day. She found herself sticking close to 5up during the game.

She followed him over to check vitals and didn't notice that Kojis name was gone. She hummed a little as the pink man waited for her.

They moved away and 5up ran off. Hafu followed him closely, as she trusted him. She saw DK and dumbdog run past, following each tiger closely.

Hafu turned to do water wheels as 5up stood protecting her.

"See, I'm glad 5up is protecting me. I've been dead first for the longest time," she said to her chat. She finished water wheels and they went to the oxygen room.

5up leaned against the tree while Hafu did her task when a meeting was called by none other than Ellum.

"Guys, Koji and Janets names are missing off of vitals!" He said

"Well wait. This must have happened recently then, right? Me and 5up were just on vitals,"

"I watched Janets name disappear and then I called a meeting," Koji explained.

"Ok well, I'm protecting Hafu so she doesn't die again,"

"5up is hard cleared. At least until we know The Godfather is out. Right?" Hafu asked. She got murmurs of agreement as Steve spoke up.

"DK, you and Dumbdog were together a lot. I last saw Janet with you," he said. DK stuttered but overall everyone skipped.

Hafu ran out of the button room and went down to specimen, 5up close behind. Dumbdog and DK followed her along with Steve.

Steve sliced DK in half and reported the body.

"Oh my god I was right. DK was part of the mafia! I'm the sheriff!" Steve said with a laugh.

"Does anyone else claim sheriff?" 5up asked. Hafu did some quick calculations though

"No, Steve's the sheriff. That cool-down wasn't long enough to be an imposters," Hafu said. They all agreed with her and looked over to Steve.

"Who else would it be?"

"Well, DK and Dumbdog were sticking together," Steve said.

"No!" Dumbdog said and still ended up being voted out. There were now six players left. Only one of them was part of the mafia.
Hafu, Steve, 5up, Ellum, Tina, Aipha were left.

5up stuck close to Hafu still though. Hafu was doing the bathroom download woke 5up waited for her.

"In any world is 5up mafia?" She asked herself. She doubted it and followed him out through medbay, stopping to scan.

They headed to storage where Hafu filled up a gas canister. A body was found and a meeting was called.

"There are two dead!" Ellum said. Steve and Aipha had been killed. "This is Steve's body in top decontam, not a sheriff miss fire," he said. Tina gasped.

"No!! Steve!!" She said.

"Me and Hafu have been together the entire game. So it's either Ellum or Tina," he said. Hafu thought for a moment and decided it might be Ellum.

"It's Ellum right? He self reported!" Hafu said. 5up agreed with her and the other three voted him. Ellum screamed in shock and pouted.

When the game didn't end, Hafu realized her mistake. Trusting the pink man. Reactors were called and Tina was killed.

"5up!" She groaned once back in the drop ship.

"Sorry Hafu!" He said with an innocent smile

A/N-honestly. I quite liked that! Did you figure out who the mafia was before the end or not?