Fireworks

Storyline: during the Fourth of July the Mira crew sets of fireworks. This causes Toast to get anxious due to a past mission

I'm so sorry TrashDemon4Life I lied to you
—————————————————————

Toast walked onto the balcony of Mira headquarters. He didn't realize the date and walked out right as the fireworks were set off.

He screamed and jumped back as memories started to flash

"ASH!!" He cried out. A gunshot and she collapsed to her knees.

"Listen to me Toast. You have to leave me,"

"I can't. I can't do it Ash. I need you,"

"I'm not surviving this," she whispered. Another gunshot and she was dead

Toast stumbled back and slammed into a wall. Tears flowed down his face as his vision became red.

The blood. The death. Ash died on that mission. His original second in command before Peter.

He could hear his name being called and could tell they were worried. More fireworks shot off and Toast screamed louder.

"Loud noises," he finally choked out. He cried harder. Ash.

"ASH!!!" He cried as her eyes dimmed. He ran. He ran back to the dropship with her body.

"Please wake up," he begged her but he knew in his heart it was too late. She was gone for good

"Toast. Listen to my voice," Tina spoke gently. He could hear them trying to shut off the fireworks but failed. More shot off and made Toast even more afraid.

"Stop them!" He cried out. He never had this bad of a reaction but he also usually had a warning.

"Toast. Listen to me baby. It's gonna be alright. Just ignore them," Peter said. Toast shook his head as more fired off at once.

A louder sound went off and scared Toast so badly. He managed to run off and found himself in his room.

Peter followed him and held him close while he was shaking. The fireworks kept going off and he kept shaking and crying into Peters chest

A/n- so. I was gonna do a fluffy one shot. But then I got this idea