Birthdays forgotten(pt. 2)

A/N-are we happy now? I was planning to go in a different direction but I remembered I could torture you with other books

BeforeYouCall TrashDemon4Life this was requested I believe
—————————————————————
Hafu got home with Ellum and Koji who immediately went to go annoy the triplets.

They walked down to the basement and heard the three of them in their fort. Ellum opened it and DK smiled at him.

"Hey!" He said and Ellum and Koji crawled in. "What are you two doing?"

"Joining you," Ellum answered and Koji curled into Steve's side. Nobody said anything as the movie kept playing.

No happy birthday or congratulations on turning 16. It was as if nobody remembered.

"I have to find Hafu. I'll be back shortly," Apollo said and walked upstairs. Hafu was preparing lunch and Dumbdog looked at the time. "Hey Hafu!" He greeted and she looked over.

"Hey bud. How's your day been?" She asked and he leaned against a wall.

"Hafu, I missed my test," he said. It was summer so she gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"My license test? My drivers test?"

"You aren't 16 yet. Your birthday is next week," she said and waved as 5up came in with the girls.

"Why don't you check the date then!" He snapped and stormed back downstairs. His other two could tell immediately what had happened.

"What was that about Hafu,"

"Fuck. Look at the date," she said and stopped making lunch. Janet and Kimi ran upstairs and 5ups eyes widened.

"The triplets birthday. Oh no. Dumbdog missed his test," 5up said and Hafu nodded.

"I feel like im the worst sister in the world,"

"Then come on," 5up said and headed to his car. He grabbed Hafus wrist and they drove off. They called Scott and explained what has happening before texting to rest of their siblings.

Scott got home and went downstairs to try and get the triplets out of the house. So they could set up of course

"Do you three what to go to the park? You've been in here all day," Smajor asked the triplets. DK looked at him.

"Sure. Why not?" He said and they all got up. At least they could escape for a bit. Right?

They all got into Scott's car and he drove off. Apollo had taken shotgun with the other two in the back.

They got to the park and saw nobody was there. Once out of the car they headed to a hidden place under the slides.

"Wow. It's like nobody cares today," DK said softly. Steve rubbed his back and nodded.

"Out of anything that could've been forgotten, it had to be today," he said and Apollo sighed.

"I missed the test guys. I have to wait another month until DK goes to take mine," he said and held Steve's hand.

After a while they got back into the car and drove home. All the lights were off so when they walked in it was dark.

Scott flipped on the light switch and the rest of their siblings jumped out yelling surprise.

"Happy birthday you three," Hafu said as the boys looked around shocked.