Minecraft server

This is more of another idea. What if the Crewfu had a Minecraft SMP? Or like a survival series? I'll tell you what they like to do during it, basically.
——————————————————————
Hafu
Hafu is the owner of the SMP. She tries to keep everyone from killing each other and destroying each other. Her house is made of birch wood by the lake where they spawned. Her biggest build is a drained ocean monument she's currently using to make a elder guardian grinder. Her pet is a yellow sheep named Sunshine. Her armor is fully enchanted netherite along with netherite tools.

5up
5up likes to play when Hafus on and is helping her with her ocean monument. He likes to help out around him and doesn't have a main building. He built a tree house in the jungle and owns a fox that lives at the bottom of his tree in a house. He named it Fundy. His armor is currently Diamond but he's working on getting netherite ingots to upgrade. His tools are fully enchanted netherite though. He's also the only one to have a wither star and rose. He has not yet made a beacon.

Steve
Steve likes to cause chaos on the SMP. His favorite place and house is a potions lab that's hidden in a mountain. His biggest build is the lab and he tends to blow things up. His only pet is a dog he named little foot. The only other two people who know where the lab is are DK and Dumbdog. Steve wears no armor so his invisibility potions work well. His tools are enchanted netherite though and he has a nether portal that leads directly to to a a secret fortress.

DK
DK doesn't play a bunch on the SMP but when he does he tends to try and help out whoever needs something. His house is nestled into the side of a mess biome. His favorite build he made is a skeleton grinder he uses for XP and bones. His pet is a horse named lightning that he uses to get around quickly. DKs armor is made of gold as he hasn't exactly played enough to get more and he lives in a mesa. He tends to spend time with Steve and Ellum at their places though.

Dumbdog
Dumbdog likes to help Steve when he gets into trouble. Whether it be causing a distraction or getting him out of Hafus range. He built his house in a spruce forest half away between DKs and Steve's house. His pet is a dog named Pup. His favorite build is a castle he's building in the nether. He uses netherite armor and tools to keep himself from dying. He visits Steve's lab the most and helps his red friend plan.

Xchocobars
Janet likes to keep a large stock of food so she lives near a village. She built an automatic farm and employed villagers to help. She took over a small house in the village so she didn't need to build anything. Her biggest build was a beehive that produces a lot of honey. Her pet is a blue parrot that 5up got her for her birthday. She doesn't wear a bunch of armor so leather is her go to. Dyed blue of course. Her tools are Diamond as she hasn't upgraded them yet.

Plushies
Kimi helps out Janet a lot. She took over a different house than her friend but they live at the same village. She has an animal farm on the opposite end of the village as well. Kimi uses only leather armor dyed orange due to how many cows she has. Her tools are netherite and she uses them quite often. Her biggest build was and is her animal farm as it's used to produce the maximum amount of food. She has a red parrot like Janet.

Smajor
Scott doesn't spend a bunch of time on the SMP due to the fact that he has other things to do but when he is he tries to be as respectful as possible towards other builds. Scott's house is on a lake and a dock is pretty much the only way to reach his place. His armor is only iron as he doesn't spend time collecting resources. He helps out people and doesn't really have a main build on the server. His tools are only iron as well other than a Diamond pickaxe. He is the only one to currently own a fully enchanted trident.

Koji
Koji tends to stay out of trouble but sometimes helps Steve out. He figured out where the lab was but hasn't told anyone. He drives Steve insane by stealing his potions. When he isn't annoying the red player he tends to play with Ellum. Koji lives in a mansion he found in a dark oak biome. The only way to really find him is using the nether. Kojis armor is netherite and so are his tools. His biggest build was just redoing the mansion and is still ongoing. His current pet is a black cat named Socks.

Ellum
Ellum likes to spend time in his desert temple he found and turned into a home. He likes to spend time at DKs or with Koji, helping him with his mansion. Ellums best build is his cured zombie villager place. He is the only one currently with an enchanted golden apple on the server. His armor is netherite and his tools are Diamond. His pet is a orange cat named Halo.