Overdose

Storyline: Steve can't take anymore shit and decides to overdose with his pills. DK gets back from a mission and sees Steve on the floor
—————————————————————

Steve lay on the bathroom floor. A bottle of pills lay close to him.

Antidepressants

It was empty. It had been full a few seconds earlier. He couldn't take it. Take anything on this goddamn ship.

He hated it. He wanted to be strong. That's why only Janet knew he was depressed. Why not even his boyfriend knew.

He closed his eyes. Finally blackness.

DK walked in after a mission. It was late at night and he was exhausted. He walked into his shared bedroom. He shard it with his boyfriend Steve of course.

He bid Ellum goodnight and closed the door. The light was on but Steve wasn't in the room. He rolled his eyes, assuming Steve was doing tasks.

DK walked into the bathroom and the sight scared him.

"Steve!!" He screamed in fear. He commed Janet with an emergency and looked at the boy on the floor.

He placed Steve's head in his lap and felt for a pulse. He was breathing and his pulse was there. Weak, but there.

DK glanced around the bathroom and saw the pill bottle. He looked at it and it belonged to Steve alright.

"Steve. What the fuck were you thinking?" He whispered and had to force himself to not cry.

Janet and Kimi rushed in quickly and saw this. They loaded him onto a gurney they had and wheeled him to the medbay.

He sprinted after them and was locked out of the medbay. Hafu and 5up came over quickly after being told.

"You alright?" Hafu asked. She knew and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm really not. Why didn't we know Steve was depressed?" DK asked and closed his eyes.

"Steve's depressed?" 5up asked in shock. DK held out the empty bottle.

"Guys. It said it was filled this morning," Hafu said and took the bottle. DK inhaled sharply. He started to pace and obviously was very anxious.

After an hour it got worse. DK wouldn't stop pacing and now was staring at the door. The rest of the crew had made it over and was waiting for news on Steve.

"Guys. I'm so sorry. H-he didn't make it," Janet said as her and Kimi stepped out of the room. DK broke down then and there.

Ellum and Smajor rushed to his side. They held him tightly as he sobbed into Ellums chest. He couldn't take it. Steve was dead.