Finger and mouth

Storyline: when Apollo comes to visit, Steve takes his revenge by doing something kinda weird
——————————————————————
"Stop!" Steve said in fake annoyance. Dumbdog had been torturing him all day. By killing him, interrupting him, ignoring him or just being plain annoying.

"Why should I?"

"Because dear Apollo. Revenge is on its way," Steve replied.

"I don't like the way you said that," he said and Steve let out an evil laugh.

"You forget that you're flying in this week," the red player said. The chats were so excited. Steve and Dumbdog were meeting up, Dumbdog flying to Steve's place for the week while Steve had the house to himself.

"I'm going to regret this,"

"Yes you are,"

Apollo finally did get there and was early enough to catch the morning lobby. They decided to play together as one character just because they wanted to. Of course they didn't tell anyone and freaked everyone out when Dumbdogs voice came through Steve's icon.

"Next time give me a warning!" Hafu said with a laugh. Steve didn't have a face cam on so they couldn't see his face but they could hear both him and the green man laughing.

In the middle of the round Dumbdog could feel the jet lag kicking in. He yawned and Steve took his revenge. He stuck his finger into Apollo's mouth and caused the other man to sputter and glare.

"Steven!" He said and the red player started to laugh again. The chat asked what happened but neither person responded.

"Yes baby?"

"Don't do that again," he said and went back to using the mouse. Steve moved the character on screen to face DK who just stood there. Apollo yawned again, the jet lag wanting him to sleep.

Cue Steve's finger in his mouth. He jerked back and fell onto the floor, a thud being heard right as the meeting was called.

"Steve? Apollo? What was that?" DK asked, a little concerned about the sound.

"Oh, Apollo just fell off his chair. It's fine," the red man responded and earned another glare from the other. Dumbdog moved back to his seat and the meeting continued.

Hafu's body had been called and there were three dead.

"Well it wasn't DK. We just stared at each other the entire time," Steve said and DK agreed.

"He did. Just walked over and invaded my space," The wizard said and crossed his arms. A fake annoyed look crossed his face. Everyone started to laugh as Apollo yawned for a third time.

Steve moved quickly and stuck his finger back into his mouth. Apollo jerked back again and moved his head away from Steve.

"STOP DOING THAT!" the green man yelled at Steve who was cackling.

"What just happened over there?" Scott asked with a very confused tone. Dumbdog crossed his arms and spoke up. "Every single time I fucking yawn, this man puts his finger in my mouth!" He said and everyone started to laugh.

"I warned you about revenge,"

"I thought you meant in game! Just stop sticking your finger in my mouth," Apollo said and the meeting ended. Nobody was voted out.

"Well Apollo, I have something else I could stick in there-" Steve started to say but the other man cut him off.

"Don't even finish that thought," he was told and Steve smiled happily. Dumbdog tried to suppress another yawn only to fail and get Steve's finger back in his mouth.

"Please. I beg of you. Just stop!"

"I'm gonna have to pass on that one bud,"

"I hate you,"

"You sure about that?"