Scars

Storyline: Smajor walks into his bedroom and sees DK changing
—————————————————————

Smajor and Dumbdog scanned rather quickly before heading to their rooms.

"You got the mission report?" Scott asked. Dumbdog nodded, signaling he would do it. Smajor opened his room and saw DK shirtless.

Scott shut the door and his face went red. He hadn't seen his boyfriend naked but couldn't look away.

He scanned his boyfriend and realized that many scars littered his body.

"DK? What happened to you?" Scott asked softly. DK looked over and a smile crossed his face.

"What do you mean?" He asked and walked over. He had clearly just gotten out of the shower.

"You have so many scars..." Scott mumbled. DK smirked and grabbed Smajors shirt. Smajor was the slightest bit taller than him, but DK still had control.

"Baby. It's fine,"

"No. DK, what are those from?"

"A mission a long time ago. Before you joined the crew," DK explained. Scott frowned and held onto DKs shirt.

"Please tell me," Smajor whispered. DK could tell he was scared and worried so he gave in.

"Me and Steve were caught. Tortured for information by Cib," he said with a shrug. Smajors eyes remained in a large scar that ran down his chest.

"That's not from a mission is it?" He asked and trailed his fingers down DKs chest. DK made Scott look at him.

"Baby, I swear it's fine. That's from a surgery," he said like it was nothing. Scott's eyes widened and he grabbed tightly onto DKs shoulders.

"What? What happened?" He asked in fear. DK laughed again and nuzzled his boyfriend gently.

"It's nothing important. I swear," DK whispered and kissed him. Scott leaned into it out of habit.

"DK, what are you hiding?" He asked and only got a smile back.

"That's something you'll find out later," DK whispered and Scott frowned. "Get changed. I'm going to bed,"

Not a bunch of angst but a tiny bit. Have fun with that. And you'll probably learn a lot more later on