fired.

trump pov:

its hard being the 45th president of the united states.

even worse now that trump's diet coke butler quit saying the job was "stupid and useless." and that he should "get some real work done." what a meanie. deeply offended, trump decided to speak out about it on twitter.

'lousy dumbass butler decided to quit on me today. said the job was useless and i should get real work done. what a pussy.'

trump looks down at his blackberry, very happy about speaking out. he decides to look for some diet coke butlers himself. 

'that'll show him.' he thinks to himself. 

bill nye pov:

"hmph!" bill says to himself. he had just been fired. apparently no one gives a shit about science guys anymore now that history guys were trending.

wanting to get away, bill buys plane tickets to Washington dc. 

[timeskip]

bill was so happy he played starships by nicki manaj.

he had just gotten to his condo in dc!

bill danced to the song like a swan and sang along to it like an angel.

"starships🤩were💞meant😰to🤪fly✈️" bill sang flawlessly. 

slightly sober decided to go sing in front of the capitol.

"i'm😡on😰the😍floor📸floor🤸‍♀️i👁love🥰to🙄dance🕺" bill sang with all his heart.

people liked his singing and dancing so much they threw whatever they were holding at him!! good for bill. he had free food now 😩

trump pov:

oddly enough, this was the place trump had gone to to recruit his new butler.   

he heard something in the near distance;
"so🙄give😃me🐀more😩more🏌️till😡i😜cant🛐stand😔"

he decided to follow his hardly working ears to a man in a white lab coat singing in the most beautiful way. he knew he had to hire him.

bill pov:

as he was making musical history bill saw a man stand out from the crowd.

his white toupee, his dark gray orbs, his orange skin. bill decided to do a smexy dance with his hips.

after about 2 minutes, sexycheeto © walks up to bill.

bill's heart pounds. he had never been near a creature this glorious.

"be my diet coke butler." the sexycheeto © said. 

that was all bill needed to know both he and sexycheeto © were in love.