scary larry

trump pov: 

trump woke up from his slumber and went home, remembering he had a wife and kids.

as he entered the white house he noticed no sign of melania. 

"MELATONIN" trump yelled out to see where his wife was. 

melania ran up to trump. 

"oh erm hi trumpy 🥰🥰🥰 i totally wasnt fucking trisha paytas just now 🤪"

"oh ok." trump walks into the kitchen to grab a diet coke, remembering he needs to get a new butler. 

entering his kitchen, he finds tricky pasta eating ramen at his counter. 

"oh hey lol" says trisha. 

"whatre you doing here??" trump asks

"oh me and ur wife were doing the deed 🤪🤪🤩🥰🥰🥰😍😡😢😢👴🏼😨😨😨😋😋😕😕😕🙄🙄😜😜😛😛😛😉😉🥵🥵" trisha answers.

"uhmmmmm thats not possible cuz melanin told me you guys werent fucking 🙄🙄" trump says. trisha was being so dumb.

melania walks in. "trisha, our private plane is ready to take us to the bahamas 🥰🥰"

"kay 😜" trisha answers.

"so you LIED????????????????" trump asks melania. 

"yeah lmao. bye lozer 😛🙄" melania says running out of the white house with trisha.

trump goes upstairs and cries into his pillow. why was everyone being so mean to him 😕🥺🥺🙁🙁😔😔😔??

bill nye pov:

bill had just gotten to alaska. 

"hey bill nye the science guy" ellen said winking.

"hey eileen 😉😉" said bill.

ellen stares at him for a second.

"what. did. you. just. call. me." ellen says slowly

"e-eileen?" 

"ITS ELLEN YOU DUMB HOE" 

ellen began turning blue, her feet started disappearing- turning into fins. her eyes grew and turned pink. 

"hi😊im💃dory🥺i😰have🧎‍♀️short👹term😎remembering😨loss😛" says ellory