u tube

bill nye pov:

ellen became dory - making her ellory. 

bill was scared. ellory still had hair but that was all that remained of ellen. 

"i am scared of fish." bill says to ellory.

"well arent we in luck haHAH!" says ellory. she swims all the way to his ear and enters it. 

"😨😨😨😡😡😢😢😔😔😰😰😰😕" says bill, frightened. 

"oh shoot 😋" says ellory.

"ww--w-w-w-w--w--w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w--w--w-w-w-w-what....?" asks bill. 

"i have run out of time. i must now transform back. TIKKI SPOTS OFF 😨🤩🤪" cries ellory.

bill's head pounds as ellory transforms into ellen, growing back to full size. all of a sudden, ellen's head pops out of his ear. 

"hiya bill nye. bill nye the science guy." says ellen seductively. 

bill giggles. "well hello ellen. ellen degeneres." 

"it seems like youve learned your lesson on respecting your elders. i can now give you what you want." ellen says. 

"okay daddi 😏😏😏😏😏" says bill. 

ellen comes out of bill's ear fully, as they enter a cab and go to bill's alaskan condo. 

lets just say ellen was moaning out bill nye the science guy 😏🤪😨

trump pov:

trump was still sad. everyone was bullying him 

so, while still crying trump goes onto youtube to find his favorite channel, brightside. 

when he first opens up the app though, he sees MONTERO and gets pulled back into the memories of BakaBill 🥺🥺😔

but he pulls through it. after all, mama trump once said to him "trumpy, you are a man. and manz dont cry 😡😡." 

trump riddle video and decides to watch it, it's been a while since he's watched one of them. he wonders why its been so long since he watches a riddle video.

the riddle is easy. trump only needs to find out who stabbed and killed tom; mary who was gardening, phil who was holding a bloodstained knife, or gerald who was making a sandwich. 

'it was obviously gerald- no one makes sandwiches nowadays.' trump thinks to himself, rolling his eyes. 

'...if you got mary, you are correct! it was mary because people named mary dont garden, duh!' the video says. 

trump throws his laptop across the room, screaming. he takes out his burn book and writes furiously in it. 

"this channel is the nastiest skank bitch i've ever met. do not trust it. it is a fugly slut." trump says aloud while also writing it down with his sofia the first pen. 

bill nye pov:

[1 day timeskip]

ellen was gone. 

bill crys. 

bill is sad. 

and ellen is gone.

bill goes onto youtube needing to be comforted.

he searches 'gacha' and waits for the search results to come up. 

he clicks on one. 

"we're👯‍♂️not😡in🤦‍♂️love👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩we🏃‍♀️share🤩no😰stories👠just🤨something🥸in😛your👹eyes👄dont😩be🥺afraid😢the😨shadows💃know😋me😎lets👴🏼leave😏the🧜‍♂️world🧙🏼‍♂️behind😝" the video plays, bill recognizes the song and prepares himself for the chorus.

"TAKE🎅ME😍THRU😈THE🤞NIGHT🧠FALL👴🏼INTO👨🏻‍🎤THE🥯DARKSIDE😨WE👺DONT😼NEED🫂THE🛵LIGHT🥭WE'LL😪LIVE🥵ON👹THE🔪DARKSIDE🤧" bill belts.

after the video ends, bill realizes something; he was never in love with ellen! he was in love with trump all along. he missed him. he wanted him. he. NEEDED. him.

but, he would never get him again. so, he what he needed was a walmart version of him. 

thats when he arrives.