butler bill 🤪

bill pov:

bill got ready for his first day of work. he would get to work with smexy cheeto. 

he arrived to the whites house where trumpet let him in.

"h-h-h-h-h-h--h-h-h-h-h-hi.." bill said doing the debby ryan.

"hello." the sexycheeto said back to him.

"the diet cokes are in the 2nd fridge to your right."

he then left. bill just sat on the kitchen floor waiting for his baka to show up again.

after about 1 hour bill gave up. he'd never get to second base if he didnt do something. 

he went on his phone and searched up "how to get orange guy to like you". the first thing that showed up was MONTERO by lil nas x. he watched through the video getting ideas. maybe he'd be music guy now instead of science guy. 

as if on cue bill heard the sound of the button meaning he had to bring the cheeto a diet coke. 

he hiked up the stairs, diet coke in hand, ready to execute his plan.

~

trumpet sat with his arms crossed. "what took you so long dumbass??" 

bill smirked. he thought it was hot when the sexy cheeto played hard to get.

lost in trumps starry orbs, bill almost forgot about his plan! 

he quickly searched up 'call me by your name karaoke' and pressed play.

he ran over to the curtains and attempted to pole dance on them. 

trump pov:

trump thought bill's pole dance was smexy, but all he really wanted was his diet coke.

trump already knew this song. he heard the chorus coming as bill's pole dance came to an end.

he was slightly disappointed. 

bill hoped onto trump's lap as he sprayed himself with the diet coke.

trump didnt even care. it was worth it to have daddi bill dance on his lap. 

"call ☎️me🤸‍♀️when😜you🤩want😏call🗣me🐀when🙄you😩need😈call 📞me😍in🦿the👴🏼morning 🌞i'll😡be 🐝omw🤪"  bill belted, still dancing on trumpets lap.

by the end of the song trumpetgotfuckingrailedlikechoochooonthetraintracksandbillwasthetrainifykwhatimean 😍