10

MALLORY STEVENSON

The next morning, I walked into the great hall. I looked at the Marauders, all sitting together. I walked over to the Slytherin table. I don't know what part of me thought it was a good idea but i had to. I had to make sure they wouldn't hurt them. Ever. I walked over and stood behind Lucius. "Look who's come back for more." he said, smirking. "We need to talk." I said sharply. "Since you asked so nicely." he said. Lucius, Rodolphus, and Rabastan stood up and started to walk. "Regulus comes too." I said. He looked up at me with surprise. "Why?" he asked. "I don't trust them. Let's go." I said. He stood up and walked next to me. The other three boys walked far ahead of us. "I know it was you." I whispered. He looked at me quickly. "You told Sirius and them what they were doing. That's how they found me, didn't you?" I asked quietly. "So what if I did?" he asked. "If things go bad in here, say you have to leave or something. Then go get a teacher. Ok?" I asked. "Why not Sirius?" he whispered back?" "Because they said if I tell anyone they'll kill me and the Marauders. That includes Sirius and I know you don't want that so can you just do it?" I asked. He nodded. "Thank you." I said. He nodded again. We walked into an empty classroom. "Talk." Lucius said. "I didn't tell anyone." I said. He rolled his eyes. "I need to know you won't hurt them, any of them. That means Remus, James, Sirius, Peter and Lily. I know how you feel about muggleborns but she didn't do anything." I said. They laughed. "What are you going to do for us?" Rodolphus asked. "You already raped me. Wasn't that enough?" I asked. My heart rate increased. "I didn't get a turn." Lucius said. "Me either." Rabastan said. "And young Regulus here might be interested. What do you say Reg?" he asked. "She's not my type." he mumbled. "Oh harsh" Lucius teased. He stalked towards me and I backed up. "No, you already- You did it. The Marauders hate me and I had to lie to Remus. Ok, you did it and you didn't get caught. You broke me. Now leave my friends alone." I said. "If we broke you, that pesky Gryffindor bravery would be crushed. Seeing as you're still trying to save those pathetic blood traitor friends, we have more work to do." Rabastan said. I looked at Regulus. "I have class, you guys do whatever." he said. Then he rushed out. "Guess you really aren't his type." Lucius said. He moved my hair behind my back and I stood frozen. "Look, she's already better behaved." Rodolphus chuckled. "Why don't you save us the trouble of tying you up again and just cooperate?" Lucius asked. "Wait, no. Please anything else. I'll do your homework or carry your books. Please do anything besides this. I'll do whatever you want." I pleaded. Lucius chuckled. "Fine." he said smugly. He looked me up and down. "Get on your knees" he demanded. I shook my head and backed up. "No. I'm not doing that. Any of this. I just wanted to save my friends, but it's clear you aren't going to stop. I'm going to Dumbledore." I said. I started to leave. "Incarcerous" Lucius said. Then my arms were tied behind my back. I screamed. Not again. He grabbed my hair and bent me over the desk. He kept his grip in my blonde locks and the ropes on my wrists. He tied the tie in my mouth again and the tears fell. Where the fuck was Regualus? He was just about to pull up my skirt when the door opened. "Mr. Malfoy, step away please." He let go and I fell to the floor.I looked up and saw Dumbledore, McGonagall and... Remus? Dumbledore and McGonagall had their wands pointed at Lucius, Rabastan, and Rodolphus. Remus ran over and pulled the tie from my mouth and released the ropes. I hugged him. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I sobbed. He hugged me tighter. "It's ok." he whispered. "I need an explanation please." Dumbledore said. I nodded. McGonagall took Remus and I to Dumbledore's office. Sirius, James, Peter and Lily were there. I sat down in silence and waited for Dumbledore. He walked in and put his wand away. "The boys are in the dungeons. Now Miss Stevenson, if you please your friends are very concerned." he said. I nodded. "They can't get out right?" I asked. He nodded. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes Mallory, you are safe." she said. "What about them?" I asked. "What?" Remus asked. Tears fell down my cheeks. "I'm sorry I lied. I had to. They said if I told anyone they would kill you. All of you. I thought it was better for all of you to hate me than to be dead." I said. "We didn't hate you. We knew you were lying." James said. "You need to tell them what happened. Please Mal." Remus said. I nodded. "There was a party. Me and Sirius got into an argument. It was my fault, I- I was making fun of him not getting on the quidditch team. Anyway, I left. I snuck into the library and they followed me. I tried to run but they caught me. I screamed. I screamed a lot. I thought somebody would come.... He tied me up and they um- they took off my clothes. Rodolphus touched me and he was the one who raped me. The other two just watched. They said if I told them they'd kill my friends. So I didn't. Then today, I had to make sure they knew I didn't tell. So they wouldn't hurt anyone. I had Regulus come because- because I knew if things went bad he would help. And they did. I'm assuming he was the one who came and got you." I asked. McGonagall nodded. I looked at Sirius. He looked surprised. "Lucius was going to- you know- but you all got there." I said. I wiped a stray tear. "Well I have sufficient evidence and witnesses. They will be expelled. I am so sorry that happened to you Mallory." Dumbledore said. I nodded. We all walked out. They hugged me. "Promise you will stay with one of us at all times." James said. I nodded.