Chapter 3

Maniyah

July's party was pretty live, you heard his music down the street. Me and Kianna got out her car and walked up to July's big ass house. It was packed as hell and the smell of weed hit you hard when you walked in. Migos 'Hannah Montana' song was blasting through the speakers and people was dancing, smoking, drinking, etc.

"Lets go get a drank!"Kianna yelled over the loud music.

I nodded my head and we went to the kitchen where dranks was being poured, and people was taking body shots. I got me some Henn mixed with some orange juice, while Arkianna got some Bacardi Mango Fusion.

As I was drinking I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey beautiful,"Joc said in my ear and kissed my neck.

I smiled,"I didn't know you was gon be here."

"I should be tellin you the same thing. Come dance wit me,"he said and took a gulp of my drank.

"I'll be back Kee,"I said to Arkianna and she nodded.

'Ayo' by Chris Brown and Tyga was playing and he grabbed my hand and went where everybody else was dancing, and we started dancing. I was having fun and didn't care about nothing.

After a few more songs I went to go get me another drink and I seen Arkianna was dancing with some nigga.

"Its been a minute since I seen yo fine ass,"a deep familiar voice said from behind me.

I turned around and seen July standing there looking finer than ever. He was about 5'10, brown skin, tatted, full lips, long dreads that was braided back, and he always stayed fresh.

I smiled,"I know. Was it too long?"

"Just a lil bit. Heard you wit dat nigga Joc, is it true?"

I laughed,"Dats not ma nigga."

"Oh? Well wassup wit me an you then?"

"What you mean?"

"Niyah you know what I mean,"he said while giving me that 'bitch really' look.

"July, aint nothin up wit me an you. Nothin was up when I seen you fuckin dat bitch Ashlee."

Me and July had a "fling" or whatever a few months back, but that shit was cut short when I found him in his bed fucking that bitch. He knew damn well I do not loke that bitch, but he still go and fuck her like the rest of these thirsty ass niggas. They better hope they aint got nothing from fucking with her.

"Dont tell me you still on dat shit man. Dat was a mistake, boo,"he said and pulled me into him.

Damn he smelled good! But I still was not going.

"July get off me,"I say shoving him some.

"I miss yo ass,"he gripped my ass,"Come dance wit a nigga."

'The Body' by Wale was playing through the speakers and this was me and his favortie song, so I went to go dance with him.

Trill

"This shit kinda live, bruh,"I said to Beasty as we walked into Ju's house party.

"Yea its aight. Jus make sure you watch out fo dat nigga,"he said seriously.

"Nigga loosen up some, damn."

He frowned at me and I shook my head. We went and got posted up on a wall and I searched the crowd.

"Aye bruh, aint dat Ju right there?"I asked as I nodded my head towards July dancing with some fine ass bitch.

Shawty was bad. That dress she had on showed off all her curves, and ma was thick than a muthafucka.