Chapter 19

A/N: So there is only an Epilouge left then the story is over.

Byron

I slammed my hand down on my desk and stood up and started throwing things around my office. I was so damn angry. Why would this nigga take my fucking daughter? I hope not because of some shit that happened back in the day.

"Ronny calm down,"Samantha said as she tried to touch me.

"Do not fuckin touch me,"I said harshly.

She sighed and sat back down on the couch next to Tank.

"Is dat all she said lil nigga?"I asked Trill.

"Yea boss, she dont know where they took her though,"he replied.

I sighed heavily and sat back down in my chair.

"We gon find this nigga, if its the last muthafuckin thing we do,"Bobby said nastily. He never liked Derek, he just put up with his annoying ass because his momma adopted him and felt sorry for him. Trell and Chance bust through my office with scowls on their faces and looked around the room. They eyes landed on Trill and Marion, they stormed over to them and snatched them up.

"Aye man, what the fuck!"Trill yelled.

"Wassup unc?"Marion said to Chance and frowned.

"Yall lil niggas gon go find dat lil bitch an bring her back here,"Chance said through gritted.

Trill smacked his lips,"Man what the fuck is yall talkin bout?"

Trell smirked and through his ass against the wall and I got mad.

"What the fuck is yall niggas doin?"I asked madly and stood up from my chair. Chance held up his free hand to stop me but I pushed it away.

"Calm down Ronny,"Chance warned.

"Or what my nigga?"I challenged,"Yall jus bustin through my shit an snatchin up they asses for what reason?"

Trill got up from the floor and dusted himself off, and glared at Trell.

"These lil niggas,"Trell started and pointed at Marion and Trill,"They horny asses done fucked the bitch dat kidnapped Niyah."

"What?"Marion and Trill said at the same time.

"Fuck yall mean what?"Chance said,"Whats the lil bitch name bruh? Trina? Nah Stacey, nah...."

"Traci nigga, damn,"Trell said annoyed.

Trill looked like a deer caught in headlights as Marion just frowned.

"Man I aint fuck dat bitch,"Marion started,"She sucked a nigga dick though."

He laughed and Chance smacked him upside his head then let him go.

"But Trill fucked her though,"Marion continued and chuckled.

"Well since both of yall niggas know the bitch, then go find her,"I said and sat back down at my desk.

They smacked they lips and I frowned.

"Is there a muthafuckin problem?"I asked.

"Nah boss,"Trill replied as Marion stood there frowning.

I chuckled,"Well get to searchin an dont come back without the bitch either."

"Aight."

They started to walk out my office,"An stop frownin lil nigga, you gon have wrinkles by the time you my age."

Marion waved me off as everybody else laughed and walked out the door.

I looked over at Saint and Tank,"What yall niggas still doin sittin there? My money dont stop, an lookin fo' yall cousin dont stop either. So yall dont come back unless yall got my money or some info bout my babygirl. Now get the fuck out."