Chapter 15

Xcellence

I walked into my house and dropped my purse on the couch and went into the kitchen. I got me a Sprite and popped it opened, and took a gulp from it.

As I was drinking, I heard sounds coming from the back of my house and frowned. I grabbed my nine from under the sink and headed to wards the sounds slowly. As I got closer the sounds that I was hearing was moans, Traci's moans at that. I know this bitch aint fuckin in my house, I thought as I approached her bedroom door.

I barged into her room and she turned around fastly and hopped off ole dude in a hurry. When I seen Legend laying right there I went the fuck off. I started beating the shit out of her, mostly because she was fucking in my house when I told her ass not to. Legend pulled me off of her cause I was fucking the bitch up something serious.

"And to think I was gon give yo ass another chance!"I yelled at him and charged at him. I started beating his ass until he threw my ass into the wall.

"Yo chill the fuck out bruh!"he yelled.

"Get the fuck out!"I yelled to him.

He sighed heavily,"X, baby, lemme explain."

I picked my gun up from the floor and cocked it back then pointed it at him.

"I'm not gon tell yo ass again Lashon,"I said calling him by his real name. He sighed and quickly put his clothes back on and jetted out the door.

I turned towards Traci who was still lying on the floor crying.

"Bitch shut the fuck up!"I yelled,"Yo ass gon fuckin catch somethin fuckin all these niggas! Yo ass only been here three months an you already done fucked about fifty niggas!"

She sniffed,"I'm s-sorry."

"Yea dat you is. Look you gon have to get the fuck out bruh, cause I'm not havin this shit in my house. My life was fine before yo ass came along. Got me actin all weird an shit around my homegirls cause you fucked Trill an sucked Marion's dick!"

"X I'm sorry,"she cried.

I stood up,"Bitch you got thirty minutes to be out my house before I beat yo ass again."

I walked out the room and went into mine and slammed my door.

***

I woke-up cause I heard somebody banging on my door. I grabbed my gun and ran to the door and snatched it opened, and pointed my gun at the person.

"Bitch get dat shit out my face,"Maniyah said and walked in my house. I shut my door and went to sit on the couch.

"Dont be bangin on my shit like dat again girl,"I said and turned the tv on.

"Well stop sleepin like you a damn bear then. I been knockin on yo door for about five minutes."

"Whatever. So wassup?"I asked and yawned.

"Tryna go to the club later tonight wit Trill an them?"

"Ion know bout dat, they seem like they dont want me around no more."

Me and Maniyah stayed cool after my kickback, but the rest of them was iffy iffy about me. But I honestly did not invite July and Legend's asses to my kickback, they just showed up. And I also didnt know that they was beefing with July, I still thought they was cool cause they dont talk about shit when I use to be around.

"C'mon X, fuck them, dont let them know dat the way they actin towards you is affectin you."

"Aight whatever. What time?"