Chapter 12

Beasty

Me, Trill, Saint and Tank was sitting in Saint's black Tahoe across the street from one of these east side niggas trap houses.

Trill was in the backseat with me eating on some damn chips, smacking up a storm.

"Is it good nigga?"Saint asked.

Me and Tank laughed while Trill frowned.

Trill frowned,"Fuck yall niggas."

"You actin like you aint never had chips before, all in my ear an shit."

"Shidd Ion care how yall niggas feel."

Saint and Trill was going back and forth as we sat in the car watching the old run down house and July stepped outside with some other nigga.

"Aye niggas, shut the fuck up and look,"I said completely annoyed by them and pointed towards July and ole dude.
"So the shit true,"Saint said and rubbed his hands together.

July and dude looked like they was having a heated conversation. July pulled out a gun and put it under dude's chin and said something. A couple minutes later July walked towards his car and sped off.

"Yall seen dat shit,"Tank said.

I smacked my lips,"Duh nigga we did."

"Nah, dat nigga July slipped ole dude somethin."

"What you talkin bout?"Trill asked.

Saint and Tank shook their heads.

"Yall lil niggas dont pay close attention,"Saint said,"July slipped the nigga a package and walked off."

I frowned. I couldnt believe I didnt see that. Saint started up the car and drove off.

"What yall think it is?"I questioned.

"Shidd, it could be anything wit July's ass. Or maybe it was jus some money,"Tank said.

I nodded as my phone went off.

BaeAss: she still wont get out the bed -_-

❤Marion❤: aight ill be there inna lil bit

I put my phone in my pocket and sat back in the seat as Saint drove through traffic.

Maniyah

"Girl you need to get up,"Arkianna said as she sat on my bed.

I didnt want to get up. I was so damn heart broken that Joc had to leave, and I wouldnt see his ass in another year or so.

I groaned as she pulled my covers off me.

"Forreal Niyah, get yo ass up!"

She began to drag me off my bed and I held onto the bed for dear life.

"Okay, I got somethin fo' dat ass."

She left out the room and I climbed my ass back in my bed.

About ten seconds later I felt a lot of water being poured on me and I jumped up so fast.

"Bitch, what the fuck!"I yelled.

I was soaking wet and I wanted to hit her ass dead in her jaw.

"Shoulda got yo ass up,"she said throwing the bucket down,"Now go clean yo ass and put some clothes on. Be ready in a hour."

She walked out my room and I just stood there and sighed. Her and Marion been tryna get me out the bed for days now, but I just didnt want to get up. I missed Joc's ass like crazy and we barely have time to talk to each other.