Chapter 17

Maniyah

I parked my car and got out and headed towards Arkianna's door. I knocked about three times before she answered looking like she just woke up.

"Why you here so damn early?"she asked rubbing her eyes and let me in.

"Girl it is twelve thiry-nine, yo ass slept late,"I said as we got into the living room.

"Oh,"she said sitting down on the couch,"Well wassup?"

I sat down,"Tryna go out for like lunch or somethin?"

"I guess. Is you payin?"

"Broke bitches be like....,"I laughed and she mushed my head.

"Bitch I aint never broke."

"You aint rich either though,"I chuckled.

She glared at me,"Dont get yo ass whooped Maniyah."

"I'm jus playin wit yo ass, damn. But yea, its my treat, I wouldnt invite you nowhere an then expect you to pay."

"Mhm, yea aight. Well give me about thirty minutes and I'll be back down,"she said walking over to the staircase.

I nodded,"Aight."

She went upstairs and I turned the tv on and channel surfed. I turned it to 'Juice' and sat the remote down on the table. (Tupac looked good in this movie...js lol)

Monti's big ass walked through the door with some light skin nigga and sat on the other couch.

"Fuck yo ass know bout Juice?"Monti said.

I rolled my eyes at him and put my attention back on the tv.

"Damn ma, what's yo name?"light skin asked me.

I scrunched my face up,"Get ya friend Monti."

Monti chuckled,"Leave her ass alone Maino.

We continued to watch the movie and Arkianna came downstairs dressed in a maxi dress and some sandals, with her hair down parted in the middle.

"Hey Trevan,"she said to light skin as she grabbed her purse.

"Wassup,"he nodded.

"Monti I need fifty dollars."

He laughed,"Why you tellin me?"

Arkianna frowned,"I'm forreal."

"Calm down, do not start,"he said while going in his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He pulled out a benjamin and handed it to her and that frown she had was completely gone.

"Thanks big brother,"she said kissing his cheek.

"Put them crusty ass lips on me again, I'ma beat yo ass,"he said wiping his cheek.

"Whatever,"she laughed,"C'mon Niyah."

We left her house and headed towards Sizzler.

***

"So wassup wit you an my brother?"I asked as I finished up my food.

"Found out he let Traci nasty ass suck his dick. I told him to go get tested an he not tryin to, talkin bout I'm doin the most,"Arkianna said and finished up her iced tea.

I laughed,"So dats why yall not talkin? Yall is somethin else."

She shrugged,"Shidd, dat bitch done fucked half the city, so his ass need to go make sure she didnt give him nothin. I cant believe dat nigga thought he was gon put his dick inside me."