Epilouge

3 months later.....

Maniyah

"Ohmigod, stop it,"I laughed.

"Nope, not til you say sorry."

"Forreal Travion,"I continued to laugh as he tickled me.

"Nope."

"Okay, I'm sorry! I'ma pee on myself!"

He chuckled and stopped tickling me. I sat up in the bed and tried to catch my breath and he smirked at me.

I wiped the tears that fell,"I'ma beat yo ass Trill."

He frowned,"You mad?"

"Yup,"I replied and got up from the bed.

"Aww baby dont be mad,"he smiled and gently grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap. I turned my head towards the tv and he chuckled and turned my head towards him. He just stared at me and a smile crept onto his face.

I rolled my eyes,"What?"

"Yo gorgeous ass is what,"he smiled,"Stop bein mad wit yo mad ass."

I couldnt help but blush,"Whatever."

He kissed my bare shoulder and his touch sent shivers up my spine.

"What we doin tonight?"he asked as he carressed my thigh.

"Takeout an movies."

"Aight. What you want?"

"Big Daddy's. I been wantin some barbecue for the last few days."

"Aight,"he said and we got up from the bed then my dad walked in.

"I need to holla at you real quick,"my dad said to Travion.

Travion nodded then turned to me and pecked my lips then followed my dad out the room.

Yes me and Travion is together now. We been going strong for two months now and I was actually liking it. Everything that went down three months ago still weighs on my mind but I've found a way to push all of it behind me and keep moving forward. Surprisingly Travion has been very supportive and never tried to push up on me and pressure me into having sex with him because he knows that Derek had raped me and he told me that he was willing to wait as long as I need. Who would have known Travion had a heart?

Me and Onyst remained friends because I couldnt really click with him to being more than friends. He was just a very good male friend to have when I needed friendly advice on how and why these niggas do half the shit they do. He did come and visit me while I was in the hospital so dont think he didnt try to reach out to me. He lives in downtown Chicago now and he is starting on opening up his own restaurant down there and when it opens I will be in there getting free meals! Lol.

Xcellence is doing well too now. She had ended up getting pregnant and it could of been Legend or Derek's baby seeing that they both raped her and nutted inside her. She ended up having an abortion though because she wasnt mentally stable and she couldnt bare looking at a child that was produced by her being raped everyday, it would always remind her of what happened to her. Her and Kameron aka "Tec" is taking a slow pace with their relationship and I actually thought that they looked cute together, with they light skinned asses.

I grew closer with my dad and brothers because I finally realized that family is important and my brothers and dad and uncles and cousins was the only family I really had and that was on my dad's side of the family. The only person I have on my momma's side is my granny, I did have an uncle but Marion killed him before he shot my dad. Charles was my momma's older brother and he been looking for my dad for months. He wanted my dad's head because he said that my dad was the cause of my mother's death. Saying that he was making her stress and making her blood pressure go up from all the worrying she went through when dealing with my dad.