Chapter 4

Maniyah

"I guess my brother was right,"Kianna said she sped away from the party.

"Forreal. Aye lets hit up JJ's,"I said.

I was hungry then a muthafucka.

"Aight."

We pulled up at JJ's Fish and Chicken, and I got out the car.

"Girl get me a four piece wit some hot sauce an a strawberry lemonade,"she said through the window.

I nodded my head and went inside.

As I waited in line, my phone dinged letting me know somebody was texting me.

KeKe: dat nigga behind u is fiiinnneee!

I turned a little to see what this bitch was talking about, and the nigga was cute from what I seen.

"Next!"the man said and I stepped forward.

"Uh, lemme get a four piece fish, wit some hush puppies, an a eight piece hot wings wit fries"I said.

"Want somethin to drink wit dat, ma'am?"

"Yea a strawberry lemonade an a pepsi."

"Okay, ten, eighty-two please "

I handed him a twenty and he gave me my change back and told me it would be ready in about fifteen, twenty minutes.

When I stepped aside, ole dude stepped up, and Arkianna was right, he was fine. He had grayish looking eyes, light skin, thick lips, tall, and he was fresh.

Niyah: girl u right, the nigga is fine

KeKe: bitch ikno!

I chuckled out loud and shook my head. I went to sit on a bench by the door and started scrolling through instagram while I wait for my food.

Trill

"Aight ma nigga,"I said to Marco after I paid for my food.

Shit a nigga was hungry and decided to get some fish after what happened at Ju's party. I'm glad I decided to come to JJ's, cause ole girl from the party was there, and she looked sexier up close.

I went and sat next to her on the bench.
Damn she smell good, I thought to myself. She looked up from her phone to see who sat down and smirked.

I smiled at her and she started cheesing hard, must be my dimples.

"You gotta beautiful smile,"I told her.

She blushed,"Thank you."

"No problem. You look real familiar though, whats ya name?"

"Maniyah, an yours?"

"Trill."

She frowned a little.

"Sorry boo, Ion do nicknames."

I chuckled,"Travion. So what you doin out so late? Dont you gotta curfew, youngin."

She laughed,"I'm mindin ma own business, is what I'm doin."

"Dats wassup. So where yo boyfriend at? He know you out here this time of night dressed like dat?"

She laughed,"You not slick. Aint no nigga finna tell me what to wear an when I need to be in the house."

I nodded,"Dats coo. So you don't have a boyfriend, dats good to know."

She smiled,"Oh really?"

"Yepp, cause I'm tryna get to know you Ms. Maniyah,"I say smiling.