Chapter 18

Shoutout to KyetraDesmond for commenting you the real mvp lol. So since I got at least somebody to comment heres an update and yall get to see who got her. I just wanna get this story over with honestly.

Maniyah

I ended up falling asleep cause the drive was long as hell. I woke-up from a hard slap on my thigh.

"Bruh, what the fuck?!"I yelled.

"Wake yo thick ass up,"he laughed.

I didnt move and he nodded towards Taelo and the other dude and they came and pulled me out the backseat.

"Get the fuck off me!"I yelled and started kicking. That didnt phase them, they carried me into the house and down some dark ass stairs and the house did not smell too good. They threw me on a dirty ass matress and stood over me. Traci and him came downatairs and Taelo and the other dude moved out the way.

"Tie her ass up,"he said to Traci and threw some rope down by me. She smiled and crouched down and started to unravel the rope. Soon as she touched me with that rope I kicked that bitch in her stomach and started hitting her again. Taelo pulled Traci off me and the other dude held me down so I couldnt move.

"You jus won't stop, huh?"he said.

"Fuck you,"I said nastily as I tried to get out of dudes grip.

"Tec, tie her up. Traci, go get her friend."

Traci smiled big and went up the stairs and Tec started to tie me up as Taelo held me down. Once they had my hands and feet tied up they stepped back and Traci came back down with Xcellence. She pushed her down next to me and she looked beaten and mad at the same time. Traci laughed and stood next to Taelo and all four of them looked down at us.

I got angry all over again seeing Xcellence like that.

"Whats wrong Niyah?"he asked and smirked.

"Derek what the fuck you want?"

He frowned,"I said you."

"Why in fuck do you want me?"

He nodded towards Tec and Taelo and they left out the basement and Traci sat down in a old ass chair with cobwebs on it, dirty ass.

"Ion like how you jus brushed a nigga off,"he started when Tec and Taelo left,"You must of forgot dat I was the one who taught you everything you know."

I rolled my eyes at this nigga. He couldnt possibly think that I was gon continue to fool around with his ass, especially since he was with Hope and the more I kept having sex with him the more dirty I felt. Yea he taught me how to 'throw it back' and 'ride' but after what he told me one night I wasnt even tryna do nothing else with him. It went from us fucking almost everyday, to us barely fucking. I was thirteen years old when it all started, and yes he took my virginity, but I was willing to give it up to him. (Derek is the same age as her dad, so at the time he took her virginity he was 28)

I walked in the house and threw my bookbag on the kitchen table and went into the refrigerator to get some lemonade. As I poured me a cup full of lemonade, Derek walked in the kitchen with some cargos and a wife beater on showing off his toned arms that was filled with tattoos. I smirked in my cup as we looked at each other for a moment and he went to pour himself a glass of lemonade as well.

"Wassup lil girl?"he asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

I chuckled and put my cup in the sink,"Nun much. Wassup wit you? Where Hope at?"