Shot-10

Taerose

Taehyung's pov
I watched Tosé from my side eye as she stared at Eunwoo with stars in her eyes. "How can a human be so angelic?" She asked as she turned towards me. I smiled at her before adverting my attention to the teacher. Eunwoo is my friend and Rosé, well she is my bestfriend and.....crush. I never dared to confess, I didnt want to spoil our friendship. Then Eunwoo came in the picture, he wasnt that popular in school but Rosé still had her eyes on him. Whats the use of being the most popular boy in school when your crush likes someone else?

The period got over and right now I and Rosé were sitting on a table in tge cafeteria. Asusual Rosé is talkimg about Eunwoo while I am playing with my chopsticks.

Rosé
Taehyung-ah?

Taehyung
Hmm?

Rosé
Eunwoo is your friend, isnt he?

Taehyung
Hmm.

Rosé
Can you....can you talk to him about me?

Taehyung
Rosie-

Rosé
Please!

Taehyung
I'll....I'll try.

Rosé
Thankyou Taehyungie!

As i told Rosé, Here I stood infront of Eunwoo with my heart clenched. I wanted to run away, but I couldnt. Rosé is my bestfriend and if Eunwoo makes her happy then let it be.

Eunwoo
Hey man!

Taehyung
I'll cut tge chase, You like Rosé. Dont you?

Eunwoo
Wh-what are you ta-

Taehyung
I have seen the way you lool at her.....you dont have to loe to me.

Eunwoo
I do, I like her bu-

Taehyung
She likes you too Eunwoo.

Eunwoo
Sh-she does!?

Taehyung
Go and get her.

Eunwoo
Taehyung-

Taehyung
Go before its too late. Go and get...you girl.

I said as he smiled warmly at me. "Your girl" tasted bitter rolling out of my tongue. Eunwoo ran away, probably towards Rosé. Here it ends, I lost Rosé. Lost? I never even had her to begin with. I looked at the direction where Eunwoo ran and sadly smiled.

Rosé's pov
"Everything I need is on tge ground" I sang as i skipped my way to Lisa who was standing in tge halway with her boyfriend J-hope, her boyfriend was tge best dancer in the whole school and Lisa was no less herself. They were a perfect couple.

Lisa
Rosiiieee!

Rosé
Whats wrong?

Lisa
Taehyung-

"Rosé!" I turned around and looked at the person who called my name. Eunwoo? I shyly smiled as I looked down and mouthed a small hello.

Eunwoo
Rosé.....I really like you, I like you a lot.

Rosé
You arent kidding!?

Eunwoo
Trust me, I am not!

Rosé
Oh my-

H-hope
Rosé I know this probably aint tge best time but I have to tell you before its to late.

Rosé
Hobi, you're scaring me.

J-hope
Taehyung is leaving for Newzealand.

Lisa
You know Jennie? His sister. He will be living with her.

I stared blankly at Lisa, many question arising in my mind. When? Why? Why didnt he tell me? In a second, all the memories I had with Taehyung came flashing back to my mind. I lost my grip on Eunwoo's hands as tears surfaced my eyes. For a moment I though I lost him

Eunwoo
You like him....not me.

Rosé
Eunwoo-

Eunwoo
I know that...Everyone does.

Lisa
He is at the airport.

J-hope
Rosé, this is your last chance. You might lose him-

Rosé
I wont.

I said, whiping my tears as I took in a sharp breath and looked at eunwoo, he smiled as i turned around and ran. Ran for the person I unkowing loved all the way through.

I searched for love everywhere, unaware of the fact that it was always near me. I ran at my full speed, passing by people on the footpath and taking a cab to the airport. It was difficult to even breath without him by my sude. What will i do if he leaves? I dont want to know.

"The flight for newzealand?" I asked the receptionist while panting, she checked the file and looked up at me. "It just left" My vision became blurry as all the sounds started to fade. He left? He promise to alway stick by me!

"Rosé?" I snapped my head in the direction from where my name was being called ever so soaftly. That deep husky but still comforting voice. How could I forget it? My eyes widened as I saw him standing infront of me. I ran towards him and threw myself at him, wrapping my hands around his torso as i inhaled his cologne.

Rosé
HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT LEAVING ME!?

Taehyung
Eunwoo? Where is h-

Rosé
I dont know but I am here....for you.

Taehyung
Huh?

Rosé
I love you Taehyung.

Taehyung
I know Rosie...I love you too.

Rosé
No! Not as a friend! I love you more than that! I LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!

Taehyung
Rosie

Rosé
Its fine if you dont feel the same but please just dont...dont leave me!

Taehyung
Listen to m-

Rosé
Please Taehyung, I beg yo-

My heart thumped against my chest as I stopped midway after he landed his soft plum lips on mine, cupping my face as our lips moved in sync sending butterflies to my stomach. We pulled back as he looked at me straight in the eyes and smiled.

Taehyung
I love you too Rosie but I still have to go-

Rosé
N-no! Tae, please! Don-

Taehyung
And you are soming with me.

Rosé
Huh?

Taehyung
To my sisters wedding. Jen is marrying her longtime boyfriend Min Yoongi and I want you to be...my date. So-

Rosé
Yes! Ofcourse yes! I'll come!

He placed a soft kiss on tge crown of my head before I hugged him again, he wrapped his arms around my waidt and pulled me closer, placing his chin on my head as I relaxed in his embrance not minding the people who were staring at us.

Days passed and today we were in New Zealand to attend Taehyung's sister's wedding. She looked so pretty in that white dress and the groom looked so handsome smilling sweetly at his bride. "We'll be there one day" Taehyung said pointing at Jennie and Yoongi as I smiled and pecked his lips. "Sure thing" I said and leaned my head on his shoulder.

HEY PEOPLE, HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING!? I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE SAFE AND HAPPY!😌😌😌

STREAM "ON THE GROUND" AND "GONE". I ALREADY MISS MY BIAS AS A SOLOIST!😭😭😭

ALSO SPECIAL CREDITS TO hnyn_yul FOR THIS CHAPTER!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT 😊😊😊

kukierosie 🤝 hnyn_yul