Shot-13

Rosekook

"I'll return it to whoever it belongs to" Rosé spoke making Jennie roll her eyes, chaennie were in a cafe at the moment and Rosé found an officer's batch on the table, maybe the officer left it there by mistake? Rosé tried convincing Jennie that she will take care of the matter but its Jennie she is talking to and its Rosé who is talking so after 15 minutes of argueing Jennie finally agreed with Rosé, no one can resist the aussi's puppy eyes.

"He is here, I should go" Rosé said as Yoongi, Jennie's boyfriend entered the cafe. "No, you can stay here with us-" Jennie said but Rosé shook her head and stood up. She placed a kiss on tge crown of Jennie's head and the older girl smiled. "Hey pal" Rosé spoke, fist bumping Yoongi, Yoongi smiled and later pulled Jennie in a hug.

"I'll see you guys later" Rosé spoke, "Rosie, you can stay-" Yoongi tried persuading her, the three have been bestfriends ever since god knows how long, but just 1 year ago, yoongi and Jennie started dating. "Oh please, I dont wanna watch you guys get all lovey dovey" Rosé spoke scrunching up her nose and pretending to be disgusted, the couple laughed soon joined by Rosé. They bid goodbye to each other and Rosé exited the café.

The young handsome man stepped out of his mini cooper as Rosé furrowed her eyebrows, 'that bastard parked right infront of the entrance' Rosé mumbled to herself before a idead popped up in her head.

"Hey, Mr-" she was cut off join between by the stranger, as he spoke "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" Rosé scoffed and spoke again "whatever, you cant park here, infront of the entrance" Jungkook looked at his car then back at Rosé "seems like I already did" he spoke, Rosé took out the police badge from her pocket and shoved it infront of Jungkook's face for barely a second, she kept in back in her pocket with the same speed she took it out earlier.

"You have to listen to me, I am a police officer" Rosé spoke trying to sound confident, "well, I am a police officer too" Jungkook spoke, now folding his hands on his chest.

Jungkook
May I know which rank you have?

Rosé
I ca-cant tell, I am an undercover officer.

Jungkook
Oh, which police station do you work at?

Rosé
Huh? Seoul police station!

Jungkook
What a coincidence, I work there too. Infact I am the in charge there.

Rosé's mouth dropped on the ground as she gasped while Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek while smirking. "Now, can I have my badge back?" Jungkook asked, stretching out his hand. Rosé pursed her lips in a tight line before throwing the badge high in the air and running for her dear life, Jungkook caught the badge and smiled looking at the disappearing figure of Rosé.

Rosé looked up from the magazine after hearing the door bell ring, its has been two days since the badge encidence and let's just say she couldnt get that handsome but annoying officer out of her head. She stood up from the couch, heading towards the door. She oppened it and regretted it the very moment.

There stood Jungkook with a smug smile on his face, "YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Rosé shouted, her eyes about to pop out of their socket. "HOW DID YOU KNOW I LIVE HERE?" she asked again, "your fingerprints were all over the badge so it wasnt really difficult to find you, Park Chaeyoung aka Rosé"

"What do you want from me? I am sorry, okay!" She spoke fidgeting her fingers "dont ar-arrest me" she continued, "now that I cant take you to the jail-" Jungkook spoke making Rosé look up at his face, that's when she noticed the mole above his lips "can I take you to a restaurant?" he continued, Rosé blinked her eyes several times.

Rosé
Huh?

Jungkook
I am asking you out.

Rosé
For a.....a date?

Jungkook
If that's okay with you?

Rosé
......

Jungkook
I am sorry, did I creep you out?

Rosé
Oh no, no, no. I would love to go out with you!

Jungkook smiled as Rosé looked at her with stars in her eyes, she did like him the very moment she laid her eyes on him but the situation was pretty messed up so she never expected that he would take her out on a date, not like she is complaining though.

Rosé and Jungkook were standing infront of Rosé's apartment's door, they had a great time together. "You wanna come over?" Rosé asked, Jungkook rose his eyebrows as he spoke "can I?" He asked making Rosé nod.

They entered the flat as jungkook closed the door, just when he turned around, he was pinned to the door by Rosé. "We can have some more great time, ya know" Rosé spoke smirking, "I wouldnt say no to that" Jungkook replied and with that Rosé dipped her face in his, his hand on her waist pulling her closer and closer until their bodies were pressed against each other.

Rosé wrapped her arms around his nape as she deepened the kiss, Jungkook picked her up bridal style still not breaking the kiss as they moved towards the bedroom. He gently layed her on the bed. As Rosé wrapped his legs around his torso and played with her hair while nibbling on his lower lip.

TO BE CONTINUED....

<ɴᴏᴡ ʟᴇᴛs ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴄʏ>

NOTE: I DO NOT WRITE SMUTS!

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING!

THIS CHAPTER WAS INSPIRED BY AN AMERICAN TV SHOW, 'FRIENDS' SEASON-6. I DO NOT REMEMBER THE EPISODE NUMBER THOUGH.

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!