Shot-6

Taerose

Rosé smilled as she touched the left side of the bed and realised her husband was missing. Her eyebrows furrowed as she sat on the bed and looked here and there. She looks out of the glass door and saw her husband talking to someone on phone while laughing and sitting near the pool. She sighed knowing its his best friend j-hope he is talking to. Like TODAY IS THEIR FIRST DAY AFTER MARRIAGE AND HE IS BUSY WITH HIS FRIEND!!!!

She looked at herself, she was wearing her husbands white T-shirt and she tied her hair in a messy bun before wearing her slippers and exit the room. Before going out of the room she saw a water jar on the table near her bed. She smirked and picked it up. She went near he husband and tapped his shoulder, he turned around and.............................SPLASH!!
She threw the water on him.

Taehyung
OH MA GAWD!!!!!ROZZZZZZ!!!!!

Rosé
Seems like ypu are more interested in your friend than me..

She cocked up am eyebrow as Taehyung nervously chuckled and observed his wife. He found her Hot being angry so he tried to grab her waist but she pushed him as he pouted.

Rosé
Clean the mess ypur friends made yesterday after the party.

Taehyung
After the party?

Rosé
OWwWw you forgot...you bought them home.....they were drunk and specially your sister lisa who was eating your bestfriend j-hope's mou...

Taehyung
Aish women....FINE FINE....i will clean it just calm down.

Rosé turned around on her heels and tae relaxed but rosé stopped in her tracks as tae straightened his posture.

Rosé
Clean the dishes too!

Tae
Huh....WHYYYy!

Rosé
What did you say?

Tae
Yeah sure...why not!....hehe....hehe

Rosé left as tae rolled his eyes and mimicked her before cleanimg the mess and getting ready to bath.
Tae came out shirtless and was wearing black pants. He threw the red T-shirt he just tried on the bed as rosé groaned.

Rosé was seprating the clothes that will be cleaned from the ones that will be put in the closet and taehyung has tried more than 15 shirts making the work hard on rosè.

Rosé
YOU JERK CANT YOU SEE YOU ARE MAKING MY WORK HARDER!!!

Rosè yells while holding taehyung purple shirt in her hands as taehyung ignored her then she threw the same shirt at him as he caught it. He was about to throw that shirt away but be noticed that he liked that purple shirt and its going well with his pants so he removed his green shirt and wore the purple one. He styled his hair and looked at his wife as he mouthed a small thankyou. Rosé oppened her mouth to say something but closed it again as she threw his shirts on the floor.

Rosé
CLEAN THEM UP YOURSELF!!!

Taehyung
YES YES...AS IF I DONT KNOW HO...

He was following rosé but he slipped on his shirt and the sentence was left incomplete and rosé smirked and rolled her eyes. Tae got up while massagimg his back and looked here and there while saying "I AM GOD"
But then rosé burst into laughter and said "THATS...I AM GOOD"

Taehyung pouted and followed his wife to the kitchen while smilling but his smile dropped when he saw his wife's reaction after seeing the pizza boxes lying on the floor. Not totally his fault but he gave the maids a week off so he could spend time with his wife but....cleaning the house.....😅
Rosé looked at taehyung asking for an explanation

Taehyung
My friends were hungry after we slept so they ordered pizza....thats all.

Rosé
Oh really?....clean this mess...thats all!

Tae sighed as he threw the boxes in a bin and smilled in satisfaction, he was walkimg towards his eife but he suddenly fell then he stood up as he noticed that the driver saw him from the glass door so tae waved towards him nervously and sped off to the kitchen.

Tae made cold coffe for his wife amd put the cup near the couch on which rosé was sitting. Without looking at him she sipped the coffe and spitted it out realising that tae mixed salt in it instead of sugar. Tae gulped as rosé smilled thinking he atleast he tried.
She got up and started walkimg to the couch on which Tae was sitting but she slipped on......HIS SHIRT!!!

Tae hurriedly jumped on the couch and pouted before gulping the lump in his throat. Rosé took the shirt and looked at tae as she suddenly laughed and tae relaxed.Rosé threw the shirt on the table and sat on taehyung's lap as she pecked his lips but tae kissed her again.....................for a lomg time.

Taehyung
I love you!

Rosé
I know.....and i also know that you know.....I LOVE YOU TOO!