Shot-5

Rosekook

Rosé locked the door of her house and drove off to a near by cafe, where jungkook promised to meet her.
She stepped out of the car and smilled after seeing her boyfriend standing over there. She took a step forward but a girl with bangs bumped into him. Rosé poked the inside of her cheek and saw the same girl smirking towards her boyfriend. Rosé tapped that girl's shoulder lightly and as soon as she turned around, rosé landed a hard punch on her cheek bone and jungkook face palmed.

Just as rosè was about to walk ahead some boys came near her with the girl earlier, she guessed they were her friends. Rosé clenched her fist and was ready to land another punch on whoever the boy standing infront of him was. When rosé was about to punch the unknown guys, a gunshot was heard. Rosé looked at her boyfriend and saw him holding a gun, pointing it towards the sky and then she realised all the boys who were on her head ran away.

She smilled and hurriedly walked towards the gun but junkook passed it to his best friend, V. Rosé gave V a death glare expeting him to give her the gun but he walked away as jungkook hugged her and pecked her lips softly.

Rosé
I just wanted to try the gun once.

Jungkook
No.....for now thats a big N.O

Rosé rolled her eyes and walked away with her boyfriend. Jungkook is a mafia boss amd rosé is her to-be-wife
So she should be allowed to use his gun but jungkook doesnt wanna spoil her innocence though he know rosé's mind can be dirty at times basically....nights.

Rosé got ready because today her to-be-husband has organised a pparty and no doubt rosé is invited. She took a pistol from her drawer which she stole from her boyfriend and drove her lamborhini to jungkook's mansion.

Jungkook saw his girlfriend's car arrived so her ran to pick her but then he saw her exiting the car with pistol in her right hand. Jungkook sighed and smirked before he ran and snatched the pistol from rosé's hands.
Rosé gasped and jungkook fired a bullet which rang the earring rosè was wearing and then the bullet directly hit the centre of the tree's trunk which was behind rosé.

Rosé
Yah kook-ah please give me that back.

Jungkook
Aint happening.

He said as he rolled the gun on his finger, acting cool not caring about the people around them. Chae removed her heels and threw them in the car before streching her hands.

Rosé
Last time....GIVE IT BACK.

Jungkook
Last time.....NO

And thats it jungkook ran for his life knowing rosé is a great fighter and rosè ran behind him.
V sighed and anounced.

V
"THE PARTY IS OVER"

but no one moved an inch so he rolled his eyes.

V
Airheads the party has ended so .....GET LOST

All the guests exited the scene and V sighed again as he sat on a nearby couch with his sister Lisa.

Jungkook and Rosé were in the university. Rosé smilled as she waved towards jungkook and he did the same. Rosé was walking towards jungkook but someone whistled at her so she turned around to see a guy standing behind her. She took his hand and smilled before she cracked his fingers and that guys winced in pain. He grabbed rosé's wrist and jungkook came so he released his grip on rosé's hand.

Jungkook was about to slap that guy but rosè salppedhim forst and that guy fell down. Rosè looked at jungkook with a proud smile and jungkook bowed to rosé before hugging her.

Jungkook was walk8ng away when he saw chanyeol coming towards him. Jungkook's hand reached for his pocket for the gun but it was not there.jungkook's brows furrowed in confusion and then a gun shot was heard then jungkook looked infront to see chanyeol and his mans running. Now every thing was clear and jungkook smiled as he turned around to see his girlfriend holding his gun. she might have taken it when he hugged her. chae gave the gun back to him but he said 'keep it.....you are no more inncent'

chae smilled and kept the gun in her pocket before  she roughly kissed jungkook and jungkook held her waist tightly infront of all the university students.