Shot-14

TaeRoseKook

"Where is she,damn it!?" the director shouted refering to the model.

"Chill out old man" Rosé spoke walking in.

"There you are,half an hour late for a photoshoot with Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung" the director spoke sighing in relief.

"If I was in your shoes,I would have come half hour before the shoot started" one of the staff spoke to which Rosé just waved off.

"I am ready for the shoot,where's the world famous duo?" The aussi questioned with raised eyebrows.

"I dont know why I felt like it was a taunt" Taehyubg spoke glaring at Rosé who seemed to not mind it. "Hyung,we got no time. You have to leave for another shoot after we are end with this one" Jungkook spoke fixing his tux.

"All right fellas...let's get started" the camera men interrupted and the trio nodded before going on the set. "Look into the camera and Rosé stand in the middle" the director spoke and Rosé obeyed.

"You do love making people wait.huh?" Jungkook whispered in her ear leaving a wet liss on her earlobe. Rosé felt shiver run down her spine as she felt Jungkook's grip around her tighten. "Didnt I tell you to cancel this shoot amd not come at all?" The younger boy again spoke looking at the camera so no one would suspect him.

"Kook everyone was waiting,I tried to cancel but my company declined the request" Rosé replied as she kept her hand on Jungkook's chest and posed for the camera. "Or maybe you just wanted to be with Taehyung" Jungkook mumbled clenching his jaw.

"Stop it kook,he'll hear us" Rosé whispered and that was the end of their conversation. The director told her to turn to face Taehyunv and so she did. After few shots the director shouted "okay now all if you look at the camera and pose"

As said they posed and after few shots the photoshoot was done.

Jungkook pushed Rosé against the wall of her dressing.room and kissed her roughly.

He held her close by her waist,their bodies were practically pressed against eachother.

Rosé wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss as a tear slid down her right eye before she pushed him gently and whipped the tear.

"I-...I have a shoot to attend ,I'll see you later" Rosé spoke before running out.

"Dont do this,you're hurting both her and yourself" Jeon Somi,Jungkook's sister spoke coming in the room.

"Noona,she loves Taehyung,she just doesnt wanna accept it and the fact that she is dating me makes it only harder for her. I-...I want her to be happy and if Taehyung can make her happy so be it" Jungkook spoke as he blinked furiously his glossy eyes.

"Just talk to her" Somi spoke crossing her arms on her chest "she wont leave me,she wont. She thinks that she has to be there for me no matter what" he spoke and a tear finally slid down his eye.

"She loved Taehyung even before she met me and if it wasnt for my mother to threaten her to end her career,she would have confessed to Taehyung and they'd be dating by now" he spoke remembering how his mother forced Rosé to date him.

At that time Jungkook was a newbie and Rosé could help him gain fame fast so Jungkook's mother decided to put up a show. At first they were fake dating and both of them hated eachother but as time passed by they became best friends and again after some time passed by,Jungkook fell in love with her. He confessed to her and she didnt want to hurt her bestfriend so she said yes.