Shot-4

taerose

Kim Taehyung was on his bike to his way college. all the girls were staring at him. he entered through the college gates and sped off to the parking are, he drove past a girl and the water wwhich was earlier on the wall was now by mistake splashed on a girls face but Tae ignored it and parked his bike as soon as he turned around he saw a small figure standing infront of him he bent a little and smirked but that smirk disappeared as soon as he saw who the girl is......PARK CHAEYOUNG...............she looked at him and Tae gulped.

Chae: be careful while you drive

Tae: huh?i dint me.......

he was not able to complete his sentence when three more fanboys of chae came into the frame

Jungkook: hyun..........OH MY GOD CHAE.

Jimin: awww changie here take this.

jimin said as he passed his hankey to her and she gladly took it.

Eunwoo: anyways do you have extra clothes

Chae: yeah......in my locker.... i ma go and change

Eunwoo: alright

chae spared a last glance to taehyung and turned around to leave.

Tae: i am sorry...i really didnt mean it.

chae stopped on her tracks as she just realised her long time crush just appologised

Chae: hmmm thats fine.

she said as she smiled and jungkook,Jimin and Eunwoo rolled their eyes and cheyoung left the scene.now chae was sitting in the canteen when tae came and satt infrontbof her.

Tae
BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME MAKE UP TO YOU AND YOU ARE NOT DENYING.

Chae:whta do you mean

tae:lets date.....i mean lets HANGOUT.

Chae: you know what.......lets date

Tae:re...RAELLY?

Chae:YEAH REALLY.

Out of the blue taehyng hugged her and she hugged him back.

Taehyung and Chaeyoung were on their first date near han riven when eunwoo saw them...he and Jimin hide tae's bike so that he can not take her back and she has to travel with them but they were more than surprised to see as Chae stopped her scooter naer eunwoo's car and tae was sitting with chae back hugging her and smelling her perfume

taehyung was walking around the campus when he saw chae suddenly she waved towards jennie and her hankerchief fell down. he picked it up and chae turned around as she felt a presence behind her.

chae: heyyyyy

tae: hey you....

chae: keep it.

she said as she smilled and left. jackson, Chanyeol and jimin saw what happed and they started snatching the hankey which resulted in the poor hankey being tore in four pieces. tae smacked their heads and snatched the hankey pieces before leaving.

chae stood near tae's bike and as soon as he arrived she pecked her lips but he tried too kiss her again so she giggled and gently pushed him as he pouted and chae pecked his lips again. both of them sat on the bike and he gave a death glare to all the boys who were staring at his girlfried before he sped off to drop chae at her house.