Shot-8

Taerose

Yoongi's pov
I and Jennie sat in the hall as Rosé's sobs filled our ears. Jennie's grip on my wrist tightened as leaned her head on my chest before tears started coming out of her eyes. My heart clenched, i felt like a chain being tied around my heart and it was suffocating.

Jennie
She has been in there since almost a week now and all she is doing is....crying?

Yoongi
Jen, she loved him-

Jennie
I know, and he just broke up with her! She hasnt even eaten while that bastard is hanging out with that bitch!

Yoongi
Jennie you can curse on them later, right now we need to bring Rosé out of her room.

She nodded as both of us stood up an walked towards Rosé's room, i knocked on the door before oppening in and there sat Rosé, at the corner while bawling her eyes. Jennie walked over and sat next to Rosé and i did the same.

Rosé
I lo-love him unnie

Jennie
I know rosie, i know.

Jennie hugged Rosé as the younger girl cried in my girlfriend's arms. I swear to god if Taehyung ever comes infront if me than i will kill him! I sighed as i patted Rosé's shoulder.

Rosé
It hurts unnie! It hurts to see him with someone new!

Jennie
I swear to god if i was a witch, i would have pit a curse on both of them.

Yoongi
Who said you were not one?

Jennie gasped as she smacked my head and Rosé for the first time in weeks, laughed. She has always been like a small sister to me and it hurts to see her like this. A thought came to my mind as i smiled.

Yoongi
Get ready girls, we have an event to attend.

Jennie
Where are we going?

Yoongi
You remember my friend J-hope?

Rosé
That sunshine guy?

Yoongi
Yeah, him.

Jennie
I remember, he is so handsome-

Yoongi
Today is his wedding.

Jennie
Oh-.....thats sad

Yoongi
Excuse you!?

Jennie smiled nerviusly as i scoffed and Rosé giggled. I can let it slip...atleast that made Rosé feel better.

Rosé
Oppa, unnie....you guys should go witho-

Jennie
NO WAY!

Yoongi
You are coming with us and thats it!

Rosé
Bu-

Jennie
No more buts!

Rosé
Unnie! Look at me! I look....horrib-

Jennie
DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT!

Rosé sighed as I shook my head and stood up before leaving the ladies alone so they can get ready.

Taehyung's pov
"You dont get it lili" I mumbled while massaging my temples as my sister, lisa stared at me in disbelief.

Lisa
Bitch, it was your plan to make jealous!

Taehyung
I DIDNT KNOW SHE WOULD BREAK UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF THAT! I JUST WANTED HER TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!

Lisa
Oh, yeah? Then why the fuck did you ignore her in the cafe?