Shot-2

Taerose

Jennie,Yoongi and Tae were standing near the bookshelf of their college's library.Jennie was giving tae some tips to impress his crush.

Yoongi
You are such a scaredy cat!

Jennie
Oh really yoongi!...remember i had to make the first move on you because you were scared i might beat you!

Yoongi
Ye..yeah cuz you are scary and look at that girl.Chaeyoung she is so cute.

Jennie gasped before she pinched the side of his waist and yoongi groaned in pain as tae giggled at his sister and best friend's fight.

Jennie
Look...she is here!

Yoongi
YEAH!..now go tae!

Tae disnt listen insted he hugged the book shelf so yoongi had to push him.
He saw chae coming he immediately fixed his posture and sat on a near by chair and started reading a random book.

Chae saw Tae and smilled before going and sitting neat him.She intentinally bumped her hand with his and blushed.She removed the strands of her hair to look at him but she wasnt surprised to see tae missing.this happens everytime she is with him.He gets nervous and runs away.

Tae sprinted towards the shelf and snatched the water bottle from yoongi as jennie sighed and smacked his head.yoongi looked at jennie with a dissappointed expression.

It was raining now and the last lecture just got over chae was standing near the college gate while talking to Lisa and Jisoo but it started raining so lisa and lisa left with their umbrella's.Chae went back to her locker and took her umbrella.She was about to step out when she saw tae and his friends coming towards her direction.An idea clicked in her mind and she threw the umbrella away.

Tae was walking with his friend but when his friend saw chae they pushed tae infront of her with an umbrella and jennie and yoongi were now under the same umbrella.

Taehyung gathered the courage and started walking toward's chae but before him eunwoo approached her and she....punched him!Tae got scared after looking at the scene infront of him,thre the unmbrella away and ran away.Chae again looked at him and sighed.jennie and yoongi face palmed.

Now Tae was sitting in the cafe alone as his friends werebusy with some lectures.suddenly chae entered the cafe and sat infront of him.Tae gathered the courage to go near her and as soon as he reached there a scene clicked in his head "chae picked up the pen and stabbed it in his chest" tae shook his head at the thought as he clenched his shirt and sprinted out of the cafe instantly.

Chae turned aroumd to lool at him and heaved a long sigh."am i that scary" she thought whipe roaming her hand aeound her face.Then she too got up and left the cafe.

Tae and yoongi were standing in a park and talking when bambam came and said that chanyeol tried to bully him.Yoongi and tae went to chanyeol and made him do sit ups.As soon as chanyeol left jennie came running towards them in her full speed.

Yoongi
Yah you missed me this much!

Yoongi said as jennie smacked his head and slid out her phone from her pocket.

Tae
First calm down noona.

Jennie breathed in a huge amount of oxygen and then unlocked her phone and oppened instagram.She showed tae an editted photo of Chae and jungkook hugging.

Tae threw the phone back at jennie as she caught it and yoongi sighed in  happiness cause he knew if jennie's phone breaks then he will have to buy a new one for her or she will break his phone also!

Tae ran towards the park and saw Chae standing there but her back was facing him.He was about to tap her shoulder but he stopped and turned around then he prayed to god and again aturned aroumd to see chae.

He was surprised to see that chae was already facing him.he was about to leave act live he didnt come to talk to her but this Time Chae stopped him and smilled as he blushed and confessed to her.She hugged him and then they started walking around.

Chae saw that Tae was struggling trying to hold her hand so she made the first move and both of them blushed on the other side jennie and yoongi were dancing like crazy.