Shot-11

Rosekook

Rosé plopped down on tge velvet couch and sighed, switching tge channels to find something interesting but nk matter what appeared, everything seemed to be boring on that flat television screen. "Where are you at, kook?" She asked to no one in particular. Rosé and Jungkook have been in a relationship for 5 yeads and 2 years ago  they got married. The were one of a kind, bith loved eachither to death. Everyone called them the 'it' couple.

Nowadays, things werent exactly going in Rosé's way, Jungkook had started coming home late then usual and even after he comes hmnack, he just goes straight to the bedroom and sleeps as if Rosé wasnt waiting for him in the drawing room. He is just tired, Rosé told herself again and again then came today, her birthday eve. Tommorow is her burthday and its about to be 12:00, she wanted to start the day with Jungkook but here she is sighing for the hundredth time.

Rosé's ears perked up as the door creaked open revealing Jungkook, his hair were messed up and the tie around his neck was loosened and the sleves of his white silk shirt were were folded, he threw his blazer on tge couch, next to Rosé. Rosé followed him with her eyes as he removed his shoes and kicked them aside before walking towards the bedroom, he closed the door without sparing a glance at Rosé which made her sigh.

"He is...just ti-tired" she said to herself before a thought came to her mind "Is he tired of me?" She said under her breath, she but her lower lip as tears dwelled in her eyes. "Am i not good enough?" A tear rolled down her eye, followed by another and another and soon she was crying. She sniffed and stood uo from the couch, making her way towards the bedroom. She wrapped her hand around the door knob and heaved a long sigh before nodding to herself and oppening the door.

Her gaze landed on the wall clock as a small smile crept on her face looking at the time '11:59:58' "Anyways, I still started the day with you" she said eyeing Jungkook,  she removed her cardigan and layed next to Jungkook, his back facing her, "No more back hugs, no more kisses, no more...'my Rosie'?" She said as she turned around, now thier backs facing eachother.

The morning came as Rosé used her hand to block the sunligh, she groaned and sat up, her eyes travelling to the now empty spot next to her. A sigh escaped her lips as she got out of the sheets and walked towards the bathroom. She removed her clotges and stoped under tge shower after checking that the water isnt too hot or too cold. Ther water drops came in contact with her skin as she closed her eyes and relaxed a bit. Pouring shapmoo on her hand and massaging it on her scalp for few minutes before washing it off, she took the conditioner bottle and stared at it for few seconds before sighing and squeeting a bit of condition from the bottle, she gently ribbed her hands together before applying it on the hair roots. She waited for few minutes before washing off the conditioner and soap, her long and silky hair fell on her back as she picked up a bath robe and wore it.

She blankly stared at her reflection in the mirror as old memories filled her mind, when Jungkook used to play with her hair telling her rapunzel will be jealous if she sees her. When Jungkook ised to poke her cheeks telling her she looks like a chipmunk, those random kisses and back hugs, Rosé craves for all of them. "What went wrong?" She mumbled and looked down. Now oppening her wardrobe, she eyed all the beautifuldresses that were hanged infront of her eyes but her eyes shufted to the black shorts and grey sweatshirt, she sighed and picked them up.

Birthday's were supposed to be special but there she sat at the same velvet couch with a bowl full of popcorn and a can of cola, the day passed with Rosé crying, watching TV, eating popcorn and few naps here and there. The movie ended as Rosé's wyes became havy and just before she was about to doze off, the door oppened again revealing Jungkook, Rosé just closed her eyes without sparing a glance at Jungkook as he walked towards the bedroom.

Rosé felt a pair of lips of her forehead, her eyes shot open as she straightened her posture and stared at Jungkook with wide eyes, "I knew you were awake" Jungkook said while smilling,  the smile Rosé missed the most. A gasp escaped Rosé's lips as she was picked up from the couch in bridal style, she didnt dare to question anything, afraid that this is just a dream ghatt might end if she wakes up. She closed her eyes and rested her head against Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook gently layed Rosé on the bed as Rosé sat back up, Jungkook switched on the lights before sitting next to Rosé. Rosé's eyes widened as Jungkook pulled out a cake box from behind him, he oppened it revealing the cute strawberry cake.

Jungkook
Happy birthday....Rosie

Rosé
Yo-you remember?

Jungkook
Ofcourse I do!...wait a minute.

Jungkook shoved his hand in his pocked and smiled when he found the little box, Rosé eyes shone as Jungkook oppened tge small baby blue box revealing a beautiful diamomg rkng from tiffany co. This is the ring that Rosé wanted since last two months but sisnt have enough money for, she even forgot about it but he remembered. Rosé charged at Jungkook and engluffed him in a tight hug while tears streamed down her eyes.

Rosé
You scared me! I thought you were done with me!

Jungkook
Done with you? Rosie, you are all i've got.... I acn never be done with you.

Rosé
You came home late and left before I woke up-

Jungkook
I had to work overtime to save enough money for that ring.

Jungkook pressed his lips against eachother and he looked at Rosé, "I am so-sorry" she mumbled as Jungkook nodded. "Thats...fine" Jungkook looked down for a moment before look back up, "cut the cake" he said as Rosé bit her lowe lip, guilty for doubting Jungkook. She silently cut the cake as Jungkook fed her a piece of it later.

Jungkook took the rjng out of the box as he asked for Rosé's hand and slid the ring in her ring finger. "Its pretty" Rosé said as Jungkook smiled "not more than you" Jungkook said as Rosé looked up at him, she moved closer until her lips were on his. Jungkook's hands went on her waist as hers went on his neck while she played with her hair, Jungkook layed them down with thier lips still attached. "I love you" Rosé said against the kiss as Jungkook replied "I love you too my Rosie"

Again, special credits to hnyn_yul for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Keep streamimg 'film out', 'gone' and 'on tge ground'!!!

Also if you guys have any requests for chapters then please slide into my DM's.

Take care and Stay safe all of you!♡♡♡

kukierosie 🤝 hnyn_yul