Shot-3

Rosekook

Chaeyoung was talking to jungkook on video call but suddenly he told her that he has something urgent to do and his friends are calling him so Chae hung up the call and went to the lawn where her parents and uncle were sitting.

Her parents were showing her uncle the photo of the boy chae has agreed to marry.As soon as her uncle looled at the photo a scene flshed in his head."when someone bumped into his fried and started laughing instead of appologising Jungkook had beaten that person to death"

Chae knew about that incident as Jungkook told her earlier and she was aware of the fact that her uncle will tell this to her parents and then they will come  to know that he is a mafis boss and then the marriage will be cancelled.
Her uncle was about to tell everything to Mrs park but Chae gave him a death glare and he closed his mouth again thinking how this little girl can easily scare him.

After that chae changed her clothes and drove off to a mall she saw jisoo, Jennie and lisa there she hugged all three of them and then she noticed that a boy is staring at them from quiet a long time so she gave him a
Get.lost. expression.

That boy went and sat in his Auddi A6
But he was not able to move the car so he stepped out and saw that someone has tied the bumper of his car from another car which was....bentley.

And then a guy stepped out of BENTLEY and he was none other than Jeon Jungkook.The other boy ran away as soon as he him and left his car over there.

Jungkook fixed his blazer than he looked at chae and winked as she blushed and her friends started teasing her.

Jungkook sat in the cafe with Tae,jin and yoongi while is future wife and friends were doing some...actually not some but very much shopping.
He got bored so he walked out of the mall to walk around and he saw chae.

Again Chae started walking around the streets with her friends but a black mercedies stopped right infront of her which made Chae and her friends gasp but soon a thud was heard.

Jungkook broke the glass of that car with a baseball bat and looked at the driver signalling him to leave immediately what he did.
Chae looked at Jungkook and sighed.

Chae
This would have been done peacefully!

Jungkook
Really!...he was staring at you.

Chae
So!..you got jealous

Chae said teasing jungkook but jungkook fired back at her.

Jungkook
Remember when a girl was flirting with me...you pulled her hair and dragged her out of the club!

Chae
TELLING THT WAS NOT IMPORTANT!

Chae said as her cheeks turned red due to the embarrasment and jungkook hugged her whipe jennie started whistling!

Chae was sitting in Starbucks with jungkook and both of then were talking suddenly junngkook got a phone call but he promised chae he wont ise his phone today so he looked at chae blankly.

Chae
Pick it up.

Jungkook
But i promis..

Chae
Your friends are calling you...it might be something important!

Jungkook
Are you sure?

Chae
Yeah...

Jungkook picked up his call and was surprised to hear the scared voice of BamBam.

Jungkook
Hey!..WHAT HAPPED?

Jungkook
BAMBAM!....SAY SOMETHING!

Bambam
Kook the boy you beated yesterday has come with his gang.

Jungkook
......i am coming!

He said as he looked at chae and she nodded her head while sipping on her iced tea.He ran towards the street from where bambam called him.

Chae looked and jungkook until his figure disappeared from her sight then she looked at the table and sighed realising that jungkook left his gun over here.She knew the place where he is goimg so she picked up tje gun and starting running towards that place.

Jungkook reached there and valled jin,jimmin and Tae for help cause yoongi was on a date with jennie and he didnt wanted to disturb him.
Jungkook faught with them one on one and as expected his gang won.
But suddenly one of the member of other gang stood up holding a gun and pointing it towards jungkook.

He was about to shoot and then a gun shot was heard jungkook closed his eyes but oppened them again realising he is totally safe then he looked at his front and saw that guy dead lying on the floor.He turned around to see Chae holding his gun and smilling widely.

Jungkook's frieds cheered for their sister-in-law as. Jungkook kissed her on forehead.