Shot-9

Rosekook

Jennie's pov
"Tone it down!" I shouted at a girl who came out of the CEO's office while crying. Today the CEO was taking interviews himself to appoint a PA but out of all the girls that came in the past 2 hours, he rehjected....all of them some we firty, some were not elidgible enough and some were goofing around. He had countless wxcuses to reject them.

My boyfriend, Namjoon wrapped his arms around me as i relaxed in his embrance and smiled. I felt namjoon's hands being unwrap and I shoot my eyes open as i heard him say "Rosie?". I curiously looked at the girl whom Joonie called rosie. "Ah, Rosie. This is Jennie-" he was cut off in the between as the girl spoke. "Your girlfriend. I know, you talk about her a lot" Namjoon rubbed his nape and smiled shyly before saying "Jen, she is Rosé. My cousin"

Jennie
Hey Rosé, nice to meet you.

Rosé
The pleasure is all mine.

Jennie
Woah Namjoon, she is so polite....unlike you.

Namjoon
You know you cam compliment her without insulting me?

Jennie
I refer the later one.

Namjoon
Anyways, Rosé whya re you here?

Rosé
For my interview.

Namjoon
Which inte-

Jennie
For CEO's new PA?

Rosé
Yeah

Namjoon
NO WAY! YOU WANNE BE JEON JUNGKOOK'S PA?

Rosé
If thats the CEO's name....then yes.

Namjoon
nonononono!

Jennie
What?

Namjoon
Jen! Jungkook...he is a...a-

Rosé
Playboy? Yeah i heard that from my roomate, Lisa. She kept on warning me about this. Even her boyfriend J-hope was  telling me to "be careful". Just how much of a jerk is the CEO?

"You will find out soon" all of them turned around to see the owner of that voice. There stood the CEO, Rosè just called a jerk. She called her boss a jerk even before he officially became her boss.

Rosé's pov
Not that i regret saying but, atleast now after seeing tge CEO in person. Handsome? My ass. He looked like an arrogant peace of shit. Only if i didnt need tge job really bad.

Rosé
I am sorry, i shouldnt have sa-

Jungkook
Jennie, give her my schedule.

Jennie
I beg your pardon?

Jungkook
She is my new PA.

With that he returned back to his office. "He better not hurt her" namjoon said. "He wont...hopefuly" jennue said rubbing circles on his back. " cheer up guys, atleast i got the job" i said and smilled as both of them forced a smile back.

I regret it, I regret taking this arrogant ass CEO lightly, I have been running rlerrands since the second I entered his office. That too unrelatable to my work one. Bringing him coffe, photocopying documents, asking employee's for files and shit.

I sighed and slmeed the files on his desk. I continued glaring at him until he finally looked up at me.

Jungkook
What?

Rosé
This is not my job! To bring you co-

Jungkook
Resign if you dont like it, many people are dieying to be at your position.