O N E

Harry was being dragged by two male police officers because he hissed and scratched at one of them due to the amount of stress he was under. They stopped outside a cell with a little window at the top along with a metal form bunk bed. The only source of light at nighttime was a dim lamp on an oak desk. Also, the hybrid noticed photos, books, and a single light green succulent plant on the desk.

The slightly taller officer unlocks the door, while the other one pushed Harry in making him stumble back and fall onto the rough floor. "Get comfortable filthy hybrid because you're going to be here for a long time. I don't even know why the government didn't kill all hybrids because all they do is cause trouble. Let me go and find your jail mate," Officer Tom chuckled while locking the door before walking off with Officer Joel.

Harry got and ran to the door banged his two fists repeatedly, "L-Let H-Harry out, please. Harry will be a good kitty. Harry promises." His hands started to become sore, the pounding headache making him dizzy. The hybrid just wanted his tuna and milk but he ends going to jail for something he didn't commit. He slowly gave up hitting the door and moved back into the corner of the cell.

His ears lay flat through his curls. Harry doesn't have a tail luckily because he heard they are a lot of pain and is grateful for his ears but they can be very sensitive to loud sounds. The cat-human doesn't remember much when he grew up only he lived with his sister Gemma in a forest tree house then at the age of fifteen he started to work in a flower shop to earn money for a small little apartment. He never knew his parents.

Flashback
Harry and Gemma were sitting in the wooden treehouse. "Gemma Harry wants to make flower crowns, " he said excitedly. Gemma nodded and pulled out a white baby breath along with light pink roses out the wooden basket. She separates them into a pile. Harry gets the wire ready. "Thank you, Gemma! Best sister ever!"
End of flashback

He was cut off by his thought with the door being opened and a tall man with sky blue eyes, feathery brown hair also with a lot of ink up his arms walked in. "For fuck sake man I have to share with a fucking hybrid," he complained to Officer Joel.

Officer Joel chuckled then mumbled a small apology and left them alone. "Let's get some things straight..." Louis paused trying to figure what he could say to his new cellmate, " Don't touch my things, do everything I tell ya to do, and don't fuck around with me." Harry nodded, "My name is Harry what is the name?" Louis rolled his eyes, "Louis fuckin Tomlinson and that is all you need to know."

"Okay, Harry won't ask any more questions, " he spoke quietly twiddling with his thumbs. Louis groaned and climbed onto the top book, pulling the thin light blanket over him and placing the book into his lap. Harry looked at the man one more time; climbing into his new bed. He tries to get into a comfortable position making the bed squeak. "Can you just stop fucking moving you twat." The hybrid stopped the tossing and turning and ended up facing the wall. Harry closed his eyes and tried his best to sleep but it didn't feel right. He needs someone to hold him, just wanted his big sister to hold and read him to sleep. "L-Louis can Louis read Harry a story because Harry can't sleep?" He asked quietly. Louis just ignored him and carried on reading pride and prejudices. "Louis can you hear Harry or is Louis sleeping?" Louis didn't even waste even a second on the person underneath him and acted like he was asleep. "Looks like Louis is sleeping. Nigh Nigh Louis."

Louis carried on reading until his eyes went droopy and fluttered shut and fell asleep to the sound of soft snores feeling all four corners of the room.