T W E L V E

"Mr. Tomlinson you have a visitor, " Officer Tom tells Louis. The older man groans, " I will be right back kitten." He kisses the curly hybrid's forehead and jumps down from the bed. He walks to the door and leaves with the officer passing all the loud cells. "Who is even here to see me?"

"Miss Calendar, " Tom replies. Louis mentally smacks himself across the face, " I don't even fucking like her anymore." The officer shrugs, " sorry Louis but she said it was desperate so I am only going to my job. Anyways we are here now." He opens the door lets the blue-eyed boy in.

Louis says a quick thank you, making his way to his ex-girlfriend. Louis rolls his eyes taking a seat, " so Eleanor what can I do for you?" Eleanor perks up, " Louis please take me back, please! I was so stupid for cheating on you! It was the biggest mistake of my life!"

Tomlinson laughs, " Oh Eleanor how stupid do you think I am? You couldn't even wait for me to get out of here so you stuck your red polish nails into someone else!" Eleanor starts to fake cry, "I am so so sorry babe! I didn't mean it! I was missing you and it didn't mean anything!"

"Bitch pleaseeeeee! I found someone else now, " he smirks. Eleanor's mouth drops, " So you're fuckin gay now?!" Louis looks her up and down, " it doesn't matter because I ain't with your annoying ass! Now if you don't mind I got to get back to him."

---
Niall throws the rolled-up pair of socks in the air, " so Z have you had any leads where this person who is who set Harry up?" Zayn shakes his head, "I got someone on the outside trying to look for security footage but he said it's very difficult to hack in."

Liam turns the page in his book, " it's pointless because it's all happened to us. We will never get out and that's a fact. We will grow old in here and never have a family or anything!"

"Why do you always have to be so negative for Liam?!"

"Because I am just telling the truth! All you are acting like fuckin unicorns are real and that will have a miracle to save us but face reality we are never going to get out no matter how hard we try!"

"Liam mate listen to yourself! You are talking so much bullshit it's unbelievable!"

"Let's be real you assholes, we are never going to get out, and even if we do who would wanna have a family with a criminal?! How would you walk down the street without being judged?!"

Zayn takes a deep breath, " Liam I advise you to shut your mouth because you're letting on my last nerves."

"Whatever!"

----

Harry snuggles closer to the older man, "is Louis getting with Eleanor again?" Louis shook his head kissing Harry through his pretty curls. The hybrid smilies, feeling the warmth in his stomach. "Will Louis look after Harry now? And does Harry have Louis all to himself?"

"Yes my little kitten I am all yours now and you are all mine. I will promise to look after you as best you can my adorable baby."