E L E V E N

👀smut👀

Louis begins to palm the hybrid through his boxers for a few moments, then continuing to press the heel of his palm against Harry's bulge as he tries and tries to get off the prisoner sweat pants off, now having another reason too. He stands back up and leans in, their faces close enough to where their noses brushed, the breaths of cheap toothpaste cross each other
lips as he slowly presses his lips to the younger lad's, his confidence growing as he feels the little one start to kiss back. The blue-eyed man finds a new-found strength and ends up pulling on grey sweats so hard that they rip straight down the middle, "Whatever," Tomlinson almost growls against his lips, " You can borrow my spare pair, " he says and they pull the trousers off, the human-cat sighing in relief when his legs can finally breathe again, but his breath quickly gets caught in his throat as he feels Tommo making serious lovebites along his neck as he pins him against the wall, cupping Styles' bulge through his boxer-briefs. "You want this, yeah ?" Louis asks, still caring whether or not the little one wanted Lou to ravish him like this, and he was so glad to see the smaller one nodding eagerly because he doesn't know if he'd be able to control himself anyways, then he's quickly stripping Hazza completely and taking his shirt off as he ran his hands along the expanse of Harry's curves all over his body, stopping at his bum and grasping the fleshy skin firmly, moaning into his mouth, "I'm gonna fuck you against this wall, that alright for you, princess ?" he asks, voice low and breathy as he continues to kiss Harry almost feverishly, feeling a noise of approval escape from the strawberry lips as he continues licking along with his teeth and sucking on his tongue as he ran a dry finger along Harry's crack, emitting delicious moans from the boy. The taller one smirks into the kiss and reluctantly takes his hands away to rid himself of the rest of his clothing, too. now they were both stark naked and Tommo the tease pounced on the poor hybrid again, rutting their groins together as they moaned into each other's mouths, hands roaming quickly on each other, and it was all hot and wonderful.

"You're so fucking hot, I wanted me inside you the moment you walked in here." Harry moans as he feels Louis squeezing the fleshy parts of his waist and hips and bum again, making Tomlison grunt and suck even more dark purple marks onto his neck and chest, "Fuck, you so pretty kitten." Lou groans, fitting one of his legs between Harry's. "T-thank, Louis is pretty too." he flushes as the older inmate continues touching him everywhere, "The pleasure's all mine," he replies and the hybrid wanted to scream because he could already tell Lou was probably going to be the best fuck of his life by the way he dominated all of what was happening. Louis holds up two of his fingers to harry's mouth, "Suck." he demands, and the smaller one took the digits into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them and coating them thoroughly, and soon enough, the older one pulled them out and shoved the wrecked human cat's legs apart with his knee, immediately reaching down and plunging a finger into fluttering hole to the knuckle, making Haz cry out in pleasure, his face tucked into Louis' neck. Louis instantly began thrusting his finger in and out and curling it, trying to find Harry's prostate but failing. He fit another finger inside and scissored them, opening him up and trying again, feeling a fleshy gland on his fingertips, and Harry lets out a yell of, "Lou, right there, do that again!" Louis connected their lips and curled his fingers again, nudging his prostate and licking into Harry's mouth as the most erotic moans spilled from the hybrid's mouth. Harry is now achingly hard, gently rutting against Louis' leg to relieve himself until Louis was ready, and then he had 3 of Louis' fingers in him, scissoring and curling and it was all brilliant until Harry got a bit impatient, "Lou, get inside of Harry, fill him up." he moans throatily. Louis groans and pulls his fingers out then spit into his hand and coats himself best he could and slowly enters the little one, grunting at the tight heat surrounding him. Harry was taking deep breaths as he adjusted to Louis' beyond impressive size, and Tomlinson was pressing soothing kisses all over his face and rubbing circles into Harry's hipbones. He didn't know if this was weird to Harry or not, but at least to him it felt strangely right so he kept at it, and after a few minutes, the sting subsided and Harry squeezed Louis' bicep, telling its okay to move. Louis proceeded to pull almost out and slamming back in, ramming into Haz's prostate. The hybrid let out a string of "ah, ah's" as Lou continued pounding into him, one hand pinning both Harry's wrists above him and the other hand squeezing at his hip, holding him up against the wall as he fucked into him at a rapid pace. He looked up at Harry's kiss-bitten, cherry-red lips and flushed face and let out a moan, not being able to help to lean and attaching their lips again, "You're gorgeous." he whispers against the human cat's lips, causing Harry to let out a breathy whine. "Are you close, baby? Want me to touch you and make you come all over the wall like the little slut you are ?" he asks with a light voice, still ramming into him and squeezing his hip so hard he might leave bruises. "Yes," Harry moans, "Touch Harry, Lou. Please, please touch Harry," he begs, and who is Louis to deny him? He takes the hand that was on Harry's hip and grips Harry's length, pumping vigorously, and then Hazza sees stars, shooting his load all over Lou's stomach and some getting on the floor. Louis gets sent off the edge not too long afterward, exploding into the older boy with a shout of his name, pumping Harry through his orgasm and thrusting up into him to ride out his high. Once they were done, Louis sat down against the wall and set the younger one out of the two in his lap, brushing the fringe from his face and kissing his nose. "You okay ?" he asks, trailing a finger down his torso and gazing into his sea-green eyes. "Better than okay."