F O U R

Louis guides Harry back to their gloomy cell. A guard came by a locked the door and pulls up the little to cover the window to see in.
Louis goes and sits down on the chair, drags in closer under the desk. Harry stares at the floor and picks at the skin surrounding his nails.

Louis looks through the letters his family and friends sent him. He looks at the drawing his little sister did for him. He grins at the bright colorful drawings.

He turns his head to see Harry with tears dropping down silently. "What's wrong love?" Harry looks up, "Harry misses Gemma." Louis places the messy drawing down and opens his arms, "Come here, sweetheart."

Harry leaps onto the older man's lap and straddles his. Louis wraps his arms around the hybrid's waist on the other Harry puts his arms around his neck. Harry starts to wriggle on Louis' crotch trying to get comfortable. A moan gets caught in the back of his throat. "D-don't do something you c-cant finish," Louis flushes.

Harry ignores whatever he just told and carries on to get comfy. The little one could feel something hard touching his bum. "Louis what is touching Harry's bottom, " he asks so innocently.

The older man grunts, clutching tighter on his hips. "It's nothing hun. Just stop moving so it can go away."
Harry just never listens and keeps on rocking his hips.

"Louis, can Harry help it go away, please? Please please Harry wants to help Louis, " Harry pleas. "Okay, Princess but are you sure first, " Louis questions for consent before doing anything. "Yes, Harry is very sure just wanna help Louis, please."

"Okay cupcake gets down on your knees for me, " Louis waits for Harry to get into position while he drags down his grey joggers and boxers.

"Open your mouth kitten." The older man requests softly. Louis slides his dick in the innocent mouth, "hollow your cheeks, no using any teeth." Harry licks around the head, the white gooey salty substance that was already trickling out.

"That's a good boy," Louis praises the hybrid. The younger lad started bouncing his head up and down and peeking up through his eyelashes with tears brimming from the size of Louis' big cock.

"That's it doll! You're so amazing." Harry bobs his head two more times getting a warm substance at the back of his throat. He pulls off and flicks bus eyes up at Louis with red glossy eyes and shiny red lips.

"Did Harry do okay?" Louis pulled up his underwear and pants, patted the curls, "You did just perfect angel. Now, why don't we have a little nap together okay?" Harry already pulls the older man onto the bottom bunk, laying his head on his covered chest.