T H R E E

Hello my fellow Larries and also beautiful people, I just would like to tell you I have started another new book called 'Love or Money.'

Go and check it out if you like:)

All the love, S

⛓️⛓️⛓️

Louis starts to lift the 10kg weights. Grunts, pants, and groans left his lips along with beards of sweat dripped down his face. "So Louis how's your new jail mate?" Mike asks. "What's it to?"

"Nothing much? Just seems like a nice hybrid to mess with that's why." Louis grips tighter around the metal pole, "Fucking touch him and I will break your fingers off."

"Ooo sorry hard man! Remind me to not fuck around with you. What are you anyways his daddy?" he joked. If he only how much the word daddy turned him on. He just imagines Harry saying daddy out those innocent little lips or when he thrust into him and he screams it at the top of his lungs.

"Oi Tommo?! Harry is looking for you, " Zayn says, snapping Louis out of his thoughts. He looks down out his lower region and sees a tent starting to form. "Oh umm- yeah sorry I was thinking. Lead me to him, " Louis stutters and place the dumbells down.

Louis trails right behind Zayn to the hybrid with curly hair. Zayn stops in his tracks, made his mate bump into him. "Wha-" He follows where the hazel eyes saw. Harry and Nichols in a conversation. Harry's giggles filled the air around them and just Nichols touched Harry's arm and slung an arm over his small shoulders.

Louis pushes past the figure in front of him, ran over because he couldn't stand the thought of someone putting hands-on Harry what is not his. He places a protective arm around the younger lad's waist. Nichols slowly moves away from Harry and puts a distance between the two.

"Ello Louis! Harry made a new friend called Nichols. Nichols is a very nice person, " Harry shares his excitement with the older lad. Louis nods his head, "well done, love! I am proud of you. Now I heard that you need me?"

"Well, I and Harry will get along fine before you came along so you can go now. He doesn't need you because I am here, " Nichols speaks up before Harry could get the chance. Louis turns his head and grits his jaw. "Nichols don't be mean to Louis. Harry wants Louis to stay too." Nichols scoffs, "well I am leaving then."

He didn't even look back he just carries on walking to some of his other mates. Harry's eyes start to water. "Harry lost friend now?" Louis uses the pad of his thumb to wipe the single tear. "No darling he just couldn't stand me but that doesn't matter because you have me, Li, Nialler, and Zee."

"No it's not Li it's Lima bean," Harry responses back. The blue eyes are fond of the cuteness of him. "Your so cute little one." Harry blushes and tilts his head down. "Lou, why didn't Louis read to Harry? Harry could get no sleep because Gemma couldn't hold Harry. So Harry wanted Louis to hold Harry," Harry rambles on.

"I am sorry doll it's just I am not used to sharing cells with people. However, I will read to you tonight though sweetie, " the taller man replies. Harry glows and stands up on his tiptoes, kisses Tomlinson's cheek.

"FREE TIME IS OVER!"