E I G H T E E N

It's been a month since the court trial and the five lads could never be happier. Louis has already introduced Harry to his family as well as Gemma and Harry have been reunited. They also got a new flat with the help of Louis' family. However, for Liam and Zayn they got together now living in a flat on the east side of London. Well for Niall the man is just been the captain of ships as well begin in a relationship with a beautiful woman called Amelia. However, right now Louis has promised his angel a Disney happily ever after so that's what he did.

Louis goes to Mandy Perks dress shop, his eyes skimming from the sizes to the colors. "Hello, welcome to Mandy Perks! Are you looking for your girlfriends?" the shop assistant approaches the older man. "Yes, please but I am shopping for my boyfriend," Louis replies to the woman as he watches disgust fill her eyes. "I am sorry but I can't serve your kind here! Only females should wear such clothing like these not men!" the woman fusses as she speaks. "I will like to speak to your manager please," Louis requests as his teeth grit together.

"Yeah, whatever but she is going to tell you the same thing as me," the woman replies rudely, stopping off into the back. Louis waited for about four minutes before a woman with red hair tied up in a bun as a pen poking from the top appears with the rude woman trailing behind. She makes her way over to the man, "Hello, my name is Jess and I'm the manager of Mandy perks. What seems to be the problem?" Louis gives one of his sunshine smiles, "Yes, Jess there is a problem! The problem is one of your co-works is refusing to help due to the fact I am buying a dress for my boyfriend and not for a female."

The manager nodded, clapped to hands together before turning to her co-worker, "fired! I do not tolerate homophobia here. Everyone is welcome here and I won't allow anything against a certain type of person because of some stupid beliefs you have. Now get out! You will get your last pay today in the post!" The obvious woman rolls her eyes, storming off into the staff room to gather her things. Jess turns back to the blue-eyed man, "I'm so so sorry for the terrible experience you have dealt with today! I'm willing to let you have the dress on the house along with a pair of heels or flower crown. Just bring it to the till please and ring the bell I will be out shortly let me just send this paycheck." With that being said Jess goes off to the back to leave Louis to look for himself.

He goes to the purple side because he remembers that Harry's favorite movie is Tangled due to the fact the hybrid sees Tomlinson as Eugene Fitzherbert. After a couple of minutes, he finally found the perfect dress. Louis picks out a criss-cross tie back which has floral embroidery, a lilac cami dress. Louis walks to the crow section not wanting to get the cat-human heels due to the fact he can't walk in a straight line even when he is barefooted. His long fingers trace over the purple one before putting it against the dress. He grins and thinks about how lovely it will look on Harry's nice little body.

The older man brings it to the till pressing the bell as he waits for the lady with red hair to appear. The woman comes rushing out with a smile on her face as she compliments what he picked out. "I am sure he will look beautiful in this! Please, come again, and here have a gift card to get 80 percent off your next purchases! Have a lovely day, love!" That being said Louis rushes out of the dress shop with the white bag in his hand and gets on the bus to get home to see his darling baby.

 "I am sure he will look beautiful in this! Please, come again, and here have a gift card to get 80 percent off your next purchases! Have a lovely day, love!" That being said Louis rushes out of the dress shop with the white bag in his hand and ge...