S E V E N

Louis returns to his cell with anger written all over his face with a clenched fist to his sides. Harry looks up from where he is sitting, "Louis what's wrong?" Louis looks over at Harry. "Nothing wrong sweetheart but is it okay if I kiss you?"

"Louis has a girlfriend though, " Harry states confused. "Well that bitch cheating on me while I been stuck in here. I knew something was off but I let slide but now look." Harry stands up and moves closer to the tall man, "Harry is sorry to hear that. Louis, it's okay but didn't Harry help him cheat by using his mouth on Louis' special parts?"

Louis laughs, by the way, he says 'special parts.' "Well, she won't be girlfriend the next time she shows up because I am breaking up with her. Now can I kiss you?" Harry nods timidly, muttering a small yes.

Louis carefully tilts the hybrid head up, running two fingers up down the milky skin cheek. "So precious." Harry flushes at the words making them feel giddy inside. Louis slowly leans in touching the light pink lips. Lips molding together like a puzzle. The kiss wasn't anything heated it is a small graceful one.

Harry pulls back first looks down at the ground, "was Harry okay?" Louis smilies,
"You were perfect darling. Was that your first kiss?" Harry nods and blushes furiously. "Why don't we read just before we get called for dinner, " Louis suggests and takes Harry to the top bunk. He lays the hybrid down next to him and pulls out a book from under his pillow.

---

"So Louis how was your visit?" Niall is the first person to ask. Louis sighs, "She is fucking cheating on!" Everyone's eyes widen in shock. "Man sorry to hear that. Always knew she was a bitch, " Zayn speaks up.

"What's a bitch?" Harry pipes up. "A bitch is a female dog or it's just a word to us people who use it call other people when they are annoyed or angry at them." Harry bops his head up down trying to understand what Zayn just said.

"So Harry can call anyone a bitch when people annoy or angry him, " Harry checks to make sure. "Pretty much so." Harry smiles and went to grab a chip from Louis' plate. Louis smilies, pulling the smaller one to his side and wraps an arm around his waist.

"Louis remember when it was for the first time in this place and you were frightened shitless that you screamed like a girl when Liam approached, " Niall brings up. Louis groans, "Niall why are you bringing this up now."

Niall shrugs, " I swear one time you spoke in your sleep and said something like 'Just like that darling' or 'Chocolate cake' you had a wet dream over chocolate cake." The three boys laugh, Louis rolls his eyes digging his paws into his eyes and Harry plays with Tomlinson's fingers.

"Shut up Niall!" Louis groans. "Guys remember that one time we watched Lou fling off the treadmill and broke his arm, " Liam intervenes. "Or when he saw a spider in the shower and he slipped and fell on his ass because he was scared!"

"Liam and Niall stop being a bitch towards Louis, " Harry defends and goes back snuggling into the older man's side. Louis smirks at them both. "Yeah, guys stop being a bitch to me."